December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

You're going to wait until around 11?

tenor.gif

Much of the WWE Universe has been suggesting Vince McMahon is out of touch with today's wrestling fan, and has been for a while. One former WWE star spoke openly about his dealings with Vince and said the Chairman of WWE actually admitted to a room full of people he doesn't understand why or what fans enjoy.

Matt Hardy took part in one of the most informative interviews on the recent episode of the Talk is Jericho podcast and while speaking on a number of topics, he focused much of his attention on how he repeatedly tried to get the ear of Vince McMahon during his final run with WWE.

Hardy explained that he'd worked hard to get Vince to buy into his Broken Hardy character but Vince never caught on to the idea, motivation, and origins of the character. Even when Vince showed Hardy a little light at the end of the tunnel, it was quickly turned off.

Hardy explained that McMahon agreed to put his unique Ultimate Deletion match with Bray Wyatt on at the end of one Monday Night RAW episode in March 2018. And, in true Vince fashion, McMahon didn't watch the match until just hours before it was going to air on the show. When he finally did, it was in front of a room full of writers, many of whom watched it together for the first time.

Hardy explained, “After it was over, it ended and everybody clapped and stood up, and he was kind of looking around and he told a couple of people, ‘I don’t get it, I just… I don’t get it." Vince added, "If it does good, if it does a number, then I’m truly out of touch.’ I think he said that.”

Much of the WWE Universe has been suggesting Vince McMahon is out of touch with today's wrestling fan, and has been for a while. One former WWE star spoke openly about his dealings with Vince and said the Chairman of WWE actually admitted to a room full of people he doesn't understand why or what fans enjoy.

Matt Hardy took part in one of the most informative interviews on the recent episode of the Talk is Jericho podcast and while speaking on a number of topics, he focused much of his attention on how he repeatedly tried to get the ear of Vince McMahon during his final run with WWE.

Hardy explained that he'd worked hard to get Vince to buy into his Broken Hardy character but Vince never caught on to the idea, motivation, and origins of the character. Even when Vince showed Hardy a little light at the end of the tunnel, it was quickly turned off.

Hardy explained that McMahon agreed to put his unique Ultimate Deletion match with Bray Wyatt on at the end of one Monday Night RAW episode in March 2018. And, in true Vince fashion, McMahon didn't watch the match until just hours before it was going to air on the show. When he finally did, it was in front of a room full of writers, many of whom watched it together for the first time.

Hardy explained, “After it was over, it ended and everybody clapped and stood up, and he was kind of looking around and he told a couple of people, ‘I don’t get it, I just… I don’t get it." Vince added, "If it does good, if it does a number, then I’m truly out of touch.’ I think he said that.”

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee thoughts on someone working in the company that is speaking on dealing with Vince?

I appreciate you stating your source so that we won't have to take this with a grain of salt.

Saying if it does good instead of if it does well. . Vince is truly out of touch

Back
Top Bottom