December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

So then this whole "wrestling matters" to them is complete BS?

Because that's all you hear.

"Oh I would rather make $50 bucks a night in some rec center than join the WWE where they don't give you freedom" is pure crap from them, right?
People want to be recognized for their talents.

They want to be paid for their abilities.

If you can get paid to "work" get paid.

Only people that aren't getting paid say goofy stuff like, "I will work for free blah blah blah."

Same way damn Gargano said that nonsense about, "I will prefer to stay in NXT", YEAAAAA not because you WANT to but because you KNOW you will get dogged on the main roster.

It is fake nobility.

People want to be recognized for their talents.

They want to be paid for their abilities.

If you can get paid to "work" get paid.

Only people that aren't getting paid say goofy stuff like, "I will work for free blah blah blah."

Same way damn Gargano said that nonsense about, "I will prefer to stay in NXT", YEAAAAA not because you WANT to but because you KNOW you will get dogged on the main roster.

It is fake nobility.

I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Gargano saying he wants to stay on NXT.

He could just be saying that because he's told to do so.

I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Gargano saying he wants to stay on NXT.

He could just be saying that because he's told to do so.
I don't believe he truly prefers to stay in NXT.

Like I said, he sees the writing on the wall, he knows his time on the main roster won't amount to anything. So just pretend you WANT to stay in NXT instead.

Name some NXT people that YOU wouldn't be confident in transitioning to Main Roster.

I would have to go through the roster and think about it at bit.

Off the top of my head, though, Bobby Fish.

I think he would do good if he were to stay with UE but if they split up, he's a jobber easy.

I would have to go through the roster and think about it at bit.

Off the top of my head, though, Bobby Fish.

I think he would do good if he were to stay with UE but if they split up, he's a jobber easy.
For the sake of the conversation, Tag Teams will remain Tag Teams; SIngles would remain Singles.

I will give you time to Google the roster so you can answer.

Just curious as to who you think wouldn't translate.

Maybe because they get offered life-altering money.

Not sure why you would even ask that question.

But cool.

They don't drop the ball often.

It is BS.

Might as well throw Gallows & Anderson in there. Vince just destroyed them after their absolutely brilliant run in Japan and coming off the BC stuff. I believe Anderson has almost said as much on Twitter about the money.

7256D7B4-084F-46F9-ADF5-B834996D7B00.jpeg
4BDCAFF4-5169-4C0A-9186-09BADEAFB188.jpeg
20A78E76-C7A7-4212-8FCE-DAAC53552E42.jpeg
D5EBC74A-0FDF-4B34-9224-F157F38F811E.jpeg
E4027774-B569-4EF1-85F1-F2B6D332D213.jpeg
1501E4B6-C856-4CCD-A673-F6C11FC708A2.jpeg
2AF144EC-20FF-45AF-B44A-5464A89356DC.jpeg
A5B5B3C7-3C3E-4232-B60D-BF5CF9F67F60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom