December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I don't think that's Vince's call. Those companies pay the network to air those commercials.
Vince can choose when they air though.

I dont see how it could be the company's call and they're telling him he has to.air commercials in the middle of his matches.

Bryan with the top rope sunset flip to finish :pimp:

But the 718 truth the 718 truth would rather see some Panamalian Sunsets :smh:

We take for granted the talent level of some of these dudes man. Again, WWE is EXCELLENT at making supreme talents seem SO regular. Main Roster doesn't deserve those dudes. Wish I could see them perform in front of an NXT Crowd.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

this match freaking SUCKED. Damn near ruined my morning watching it

thoughts on this review of it from cagematch?

Damn was this disappointing. I don't think there was a single moment where the crowd made any more noise than basic clapping. If I'm rating this on just Liger's performance, then this was a straight-up bad match. Luckily, Tiger (Eddie) was in this match, and he salvaged it to only being plain mediocre at worst. Like most of Liger's matches from his 'prime', there was terribly dull grappling for the first 5 minutes before both men suddenly erupted with some high-flying spots. It's matches like this where Liger's poor aerial abilities are really highlighted. Just LOOK at how clean and precise Tiger was here compared to Liger, who looked stiff and awkward with all his dives and speed- and agility-based spots. Sadly they then quickly returned to their dull technical work. Tiger's high-flying work was still quite impressive, and Liger was still... kinda just flopping around. It was honestly a bit insulting to see Tiger, who put in so much effort to make the match not bad, get beaten by a top-rop brainbuster that came out with zero build-up. This was definitely one of the least interesting performances I've ever seen from Liger

imageedit_9_9367215369.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

It's on Youtube..Let me know what you think of that part..It's near the end..It's sad for sure, but super weird and extra IMO..

Just finished Brother Case Case

The last 20 minutes of the doc were intense.

Chavo vividly describing Eddie's last moments (never heard them before) and Benoit's reaction. |l

It's crazy that he had the last interaction with both Eddie and Chris before they passed.

I still memba the memorial they had on Raw after Eddie's death and you could see how hard Chris was taking it. Benoit idolized that man like no other. He was obviously close with Malenko and Jericho too but not to same level of intensity. It was sad/disturbing about him sleeping on Eddie's side of the bed.

Clearly Eddie's death was the catalyst for what Benoit eventually did. Eddie was his constant and Benoit was lost without him. That coupled with the fact that his brain was CTE mush by that point in his career he was a ticking time bomb. :smh:

Great but very sad doc; can't wait for part 2.

The second season of Viceland's "Dark Side of the Ring" docuseries on pro wrestling is scheduled to premiere on the cable network in late March, according to PWInsider.

The ten-episode season will focus on nine topics with one subject being covered across a two-part special, which is likely the Chris Benoit tragedy.

The following topics have been confirmed for season two:

The Benoit tragedy

* Brawl For All

* New Jack

* Dino Bravo

* The Owen Hart tragedy

* Herb Abrams

All Episodes from Season 1 are still free to watch.

I know all of you haven't watched them all.

Dark Side Of The Ring - VICE ON TV https://www.vicetv.com/en_us/show/dark-side-of-the-ring

Back
Top Bottom