December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1605988962405.png

My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

These Top Flight backyard wrestlers were very impressive in their first match.
Unlimited RAW potential there. They just need to develop some technical mat skills and one of them should be the “powerful” one

This looks like some wrestling 💩 right here with this f'd up family of fools fighting among themselves at Disneyland in summer 2019! They basically had a real life battle royal. Like some '90s ECW. It still blows my mind after over a year now. 😲🤯

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican halfway finished with the podcast. I agree Omega isn't HOF worthy because of longevity and overall impact. Dude is WILD for saying Warrior is HOF worthy
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican halfway finished with the podcast. I agree Omega isn't HOF worthy because of longevity and overall impact. Dude is WILD for saying Warrior is HOF worthy

My stance on HOFers.

If your name HAS to be mentioned when telling the story of YOUR particular sport, You are HOF worthy.

Ultimate dominated for 2 years in the World's biggest promotion. Headlining a WM beating Hogan clean during that era matters.

Sure, he wasn't technically sound and his promos were different but there was a point in time where only Hulk Hogan was on his level in terms of stardom.

No issue with anyone saying Warrior is HOF material.

My stance on HOFers.

If your name HAS to be mentioned when telling the story of YOUR particular sport, You are HOF worthy.

Ultimate dominated for 2 years in the World's biggest promotion. Headlining a WM beating Hogan clean during that era matters.

Sure, he wasn't technically sound and his promos were different but there was a point in time where only Hulk Hogan was on his level in terms of stardom.

No issue with anyone saying Warrior is HOF material.

I see what you're saying but he's disqualified imo cuz he failed on the biggest stage in the biggest company. Lower pay per view buyrates, less merch sold, lower ratings under his push and watch. Just because you're story is important doesn't mean you're a HOFer. He had no excuses and ultimately the went back to what worked before.

I see what you're saying but he's disqualified imo cuz he failed on the biggest stage in the biggest company. Lower pay per view buyrates, less merch sold, lower ratings under his push and watch. Just because you're story is important doesn't mean you're a HOFer. He had no excuses and ultimately the went back to what worked before.

Fair points. Points that have been brought up vs. Sting as well. No argument on my end because everything you said makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom