December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Oh sweet Jesus. Have you guys seen this crap yet? Does Watch Me Bray Bray finally have a worthy contender? :rofl:

https://shop.wwe.com/undertaker-x-snoop-dogg/
These are MUST HAVES :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

017C16609C.jpg

0174C587BF.jpg

017DE8E53F.jpg

In America, Rey is King (Pun Intended), but overall is a tough call.

Liger is that dude in Japan, and love him or hate him, Mil Mascaras is clearly that dude in Mexico. I think Ultimo has pretty well rounded pedigree as well.

Rey is the highest earner by far for the longest period of time. And if he did one of the Saudi shows (which I’m sure he has), it’s no question. Wasn’t the eye for an eye match in Saudi?

In America, Rey is King (Pun Intended), but overall is a tough call.

Liger is that dude in Japan, and love him or hate him, Mil Mascaras is clearly that dude in Mexico. I think Ultimo has pretty well rounded pedigree as well.

Rey is the highest earner by far for the longest period of time. And if he did one of the Saudi shows (which I’m sure he has), it’s no question. Wasn’t the eye for an eye match in Saudi?

Mexico: I would say El Santo and it isn't even close. Remember Santo was also a movie star in addition to being a wrestler. Buried in his mask. By far the most recognizible star in Lucha History and as a result the most famous mask. Mil would be a semi-distant second and he might even be less important than Blue Demon. (ANother movie star).

Japan: **** Beyer, Destroyer, would probably be the most recognizable mask in Japanese wrestling history. Liger vs. Tiger Mask would be a fair debate, you could go either way with that one. Ultimo is my man but he isn't in contention for that unless you are trying to name Honorable Mentions. Not even sure he would outrank Vader TBH.

Modern USA: WONDERING if Rey would be more important than Kane if we are being truthful. I know there is generally an anti-WWE bias but I think an argument can be made in favor of each. But Rey has the longevity over Kane there, so I would probably go with Rey. But I am biased.

Back
Top Bottom