December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

CC22812B-ADDE-4CB7-9F74-CFBC448CA767.png

#AllReRuns

Case Case

Okada will be on the 2021 WON HOF Ballot.

Do you think he should be voted in next year? Why/Why not?

Well lets see..
He's been a pro for 15 yrs..
He's the longest reigning NJPW champion ever..
He's tied for 3rd most IWGP WHC title reigns..
He's held the belt the longest combined time..
He's held the WHC for almost 5 yrs in total..
He has the most title defenses..
He been the 2nd biggest (some would say the best) wrestling company's top guy for several years..
He's been, hands down, the best wrestler on the planet for at least 4 or 5 yrs..
He won the G1 twice..
NJCup twice..
He's won tons of awards from Japanese pro sports/wrestling mags, American wrestling awards, and a bunch of WON awards..

So to answer your question, I'd have to say no..His career isn't over or even at the tail end..He's still in his prime..Let's assume he wrestles 7 more years until he's 40, then we have to assume that he's got at least another 3-5 IWGP runs left in him..They'll probably throw another big time tourney win his way as well..Or he could come back to America, sign with WWE or AEW and most likely win a title or 2 with those promotions..So he's got a ton of wrestling left in him..Only way I'd put him in next year is if he retired suddenly or unfortunately passed away..If he does go in then he's far more deserving than Kenny Omega..

Looks like Dave was worked into a shoot there :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Have you ever heard of those allegations regarding Rocky Johnson that they discussed in that video?

Oh ******* please, the nerve of him to even ask this & then condense it to "North America". Moxley isn't even World Championship worthy, well maybe he is AEW World Championship worthy since that company is a ******* joke for the most part.

To answer his question, Bayley. Bayley's NXT run, then Cena's U.S. title run.

Looks like Dave was worked into a shoot there :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Have you ever heard of those allegations regarding Rocky Johnson that they discussed in that video?

Yea, I have heard of those from other shows.

How'd you even find this tweet? :lol:
Wrestling Stats dude RT'ed it: https://twitter.com/CraigPWMusings

So to answer your question, I'd have to say no..His career isn't over or even at the tail end..He's still in his prime.
:pimp:

Would love to hear how he supports this statement he poses as a question.
Yea, same. He didn't do a good job explaining the claim.

Back
Top Bottom