December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

No I didn't..He's too hard for me to listen to..He just rants and spends too much time trying to "Howard Stern Lite" to me..Can you give me cliffs on his thoughts?..

He doesn't take it seriously cause he doesn't take Dave serious anymore. He believes he's got an obsession with Omega cuz he goes 100mph with no psychology and cuz ....... Japan

I miss the archaic format of Survivor Series when it was strictly team vs. team matches, no singles matches at all. Survivor Series 1991 was when they added singles matches to the card. 🙄

Hulkamaniacs from 1989 were the greatest team ever in Survivor Series history. 😎👍
Hulkamaniacs.jpg

Bruh, out of respeks to me, please don't mention secret Santa til after Christmas..It's still an open wound that I don't know if I'll ever recover from..Y'all really let me down this year..Except those that was down to join..
Tough times man. Unemployment got me this year. Hopefully next year we flourish.

Back
Top Bottom