December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The women that goes by the name Super Genie, who also manages Sabu, was admitted to the hospital recently with leg pain..Dr's found blood clots and did surgery to remove them and restore blood flow to her leg..They were unsuccessful and she had to have her left leg amputated!..They're doing a GoFundMe for her..

It's stuff like this that's a reason why I'm always for people making that money now in pro wrestling..Y'all sometime make fun of me for saying "so and so should've signed with WWE" and always say "look what they did with wrestler X, so it's good that wrestler Y didn't sign there"..These people don't have insurance or 401ks..There's always time to be an "IWC darling" but there's only a certain amount of time to cash in..Make the money while you can..

They really gonna let that botchfest beat a Top 5 all time women's wrestler?!?..smh..That's AEW level bad booking..

Finally we got Sasha vs Asuka again w/o shenanigans & its match of the year contender. That was an incredible match.

Can't disagree, but I'd put Steiners, E&C, Harlem Heat, Arn/Tully, Freebirds, Hardy's, and Usos ahead of New Day..

I swear that I think the Road Warriors are the only team that's in every person over the age of 30's list of Top 3 Tag Team of all time.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican green rhino123 green rhino123 D deleted T0INE T0INE would y'all agree?..

Aside from their theme, I didn't care that much for the Road Warriors/LOD.

My top old school tag teams are Dudleyz, Harlem Heat and the Steiners Bros.

Current generation New Day and the Usos are 1a and 1b.

Road Warriors were basically the HH of tag teams back then. Biggest draws. Feel like no other tag team has been like THAT.

They let the 2nd worst wrestler in the ring pin Bayley?..What the hell is Vince/Trips thinking with these decisions tonight..

Peyton Royce pinning Bayley...
download (1).jpeg

Aside from their theme, I didn't care that much for the Road Warriors/LOD.

My top old school tag teams are Dudleyz, Harlem Heat and the Steiners Bros.

Current generation New Day and the Usos are 1a and 1b.

Yea the Road Warriors weren't used properly in that company during the early 90s.

Not to mention that wasn't their peak so I understand why you feel that way if that is your reference point.

That would be like forming an opinion of Vince Carter starting with his ORL days.

Why they got Lana behind the post like that? Is her gimmick legit Social Bullying?? Lmaoooooo

that’s right up there with the Blue Dot on Christian.

Watched all of SS so far, I enjoyed Roman tearing down the Usos and Sasha/Oska match. The Raw squash of SD is fine, but nothing exciting.

Everything else has been meh.

We’ll see if these two can do anything to close, we’ll see what’s up with Taker too.

Back
Top Bottom