December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I think most of the people in here, except for 3, have very solid opinions when they're not trying to troll/be funny..I don't go into that many threads on NT but out of the ones I have frequented I'd say NTWT definitely has the most knowledgeable/solid thoughts on the thread subject..
First sentence is :lol:

But also, Zo.gif.

FFD and Da Tribal Chief having a sports entertaining match, but these announcers doing the most right now.

FWIW I actually find your views to not be as biased as other people’s views on subjects.

You definitely have your lane but that doesn’t limit your POV.

Just my opinion.

Yea we all have our promotion/Time period lanes.

I prefer

89-98 WCW
MID 90s NJPW
Up until 2017 NXT

I just ain't claiming stuff to be the best of ANYTHING while it is going on nor right after watching it.

Very GOODT! match.

Figured FFD was losing but he ended up coming out stronger in the end with all the shenanigans Da Tribal Chief had to pull to get the W.

I think it’s a trend now where both champs have to face each other for Survival of the fittest

I understand that... do it just to do it.

But there is no recognition, there’s no alpha title, there is no benefit with it to the losing champion and only makes him look inferior. Not the same as weak, but inferior.

Should only be One alpha male.

iight i'm back.

damn, i would love to a crowd w these 2 in the same ring today. this aura is crazy.
:lol: excuse the typos, i'm drrinking.

had that match finished clean... one of the greatsest matches of all time.
giphy (20).gif

Back
Top Bottom