December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Been so long I watched a show I didn’t know Roman has new ring gear.

****in finally even though it seems like it’s just ditching the vest :lol:

The women that goes by the name Super Genie, who also manages Sabu, was admitted to the hospital recently with leg pain..Dr's found blood clots and did surgery to remove them and restore blood flow to her leg..They were unsuccessful and she had to have her left leg amputated!..They're doing a GoFundMe for her..

It's stuff like this that's a reason why I'm always for people making that money now in pro wrestling..Y'all sometime make fun of me for saying "so and so should've signed with WWE" and always say "look what they did with wrestler X, so it's good that wrestler Y didn't sign there"..These people don't have insurance or 401ks..There's always time to be an "IWC darling" but there's only a certain amount of time to cash in..Make the money while you can..
Wow that’s sooo sad man. I saw both of them at a local indie show a few years ago when sabu had his own go fund me for his surgery. I hope she is still able to the road after she recovers and be by Sabu’s side at least for a little while.
How do you even get blood clots in your leg???

Probably unpopular opinion, I hate that there is always two world/universal champions.

Should only be one, then two mid level. With this roster could even do two jr. level.

Should only be one Alpha, one person at the top.

Can't disagree, but I'd put Steiners, E&C, Harlem Heat, Arn/Tully, Freebirds, Hardy's, and Usos ahead of New Day..

I swear that I think the Road Warriors are the only team that's in every person over the age of 30's list of Top 3 Tag Team of all time.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @green rhino123 @PLVN T0INE T0INE would y'all agree?..

The Road Warriors were simply the best in an era/territory where the tag team was valued.

If we are talking about the "WWE Network Era" of the wrestling timeline, we can grant Usos/New Day seats at the table. From a historical POV, not sure how they crack the Top 10.

I honestly wouldn't even put them above the Young Bucks if we are talking about the Tag Teams if yhe 2010s and I don't even mess with them like that. (Bucks).

Wow that’s sooo sad man. I saw both of them at a local indie show a few years ago when sabu had his own go fund me for his surgery. I hope she is still able to the road after she recovers and be by Sabu’s side at least for a little while.
How do you even get blood clots in your leg???

I'd imagine it's going to take a really long time to heal and rehab having your leg cut off above the knee..So sad man..These people have got to find a way to unionize..I legit hope #YangGang can become labor secretary and go after Vince and Dana's MAGA aszes..

Da Tribal Chief and FFD using Cody's promo segment pyro budget right now. :lol:

He’s been having a great heel run. If you are able to go back and rewatch everything he’s done since he came back from Covid break you’ll enjoy it very much
That’s really dope they finally let him be a heel and not that surprised he’s been great during a heel run. I might have to go back and check this out

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is a very biased viewer that will always side with things that happened “back in the day” despite inferiorities that may be present.

I just like to consider a wider time frame. If you call that biased, cool.

But there are MANY examples that dispute that claim.

I feel Tanahashi is the best wrestler in NJPW history not named Inoki.

I feel LeBron James is the best SF of all time.

I feel Ricochet is the best non-Mexican high flyer I have seen outside of Prime Rey. (American born).

So yea, fake news.

I just like to consider a wider time frame. If you call that biased, cool.

But there are MANY examples that dispute that claim.

I feel Tanahashi is the best wrestler in NJPW history not named Inoki.

I feel LeBron James is the best SF of all time.

I feel Ricochet is the best non-Mexican high flyer I have seen outside of Prime Rey. (American born).

So yea, fake news.

FWIW I actually find your views to not be as biased as other people’s views on subjects.

You definitely have your lane but that doesn’t limit your POV.

Just my opinion.

FWIW I actually find your views to not be as biased as other people’s views on subjects.

You definitely have your lane but that doesn’t limit your POV.

Just my opinion.

I think most of the people in here, except for 3, have very solid opinions when they're not trying to troll/be funny..I don't go into that many threads on NT but out of the ones I have frequented I'd say NTWT definitely has the most knowledgeable/solid thoughts on the thread subject..

Probably unpopular opinion, I hate that there is always two world/universal champions.

Should only be one, then two mid level. With this roster could even do two jr. level.

Should only be one Alpha, one person at the top.
I’ve always hated this. The belts looked really dumb right next to each other during the match signing segment. Same exact belt with a different color. That takes even more away from the prestige of the belt.

I think most of the people in here, except for 3, have very solid opinions when they're not trying to troll/be funny..I don't go into that many threads on NT but out of the ones I have frequented I'd say NTWT definitely has the most knowledgeable/solid thoughts on the thread subject..

I’d agree, I’m really in three threads.

NFL, Xbox, and Here. Just places I enjoy conversations, but NTWT has some good outlook with many point of views.

Back
Top Bottom