December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
tramericanjr tramericanjr

#TheRestart
MLW Fusion #110:

•World Heavyweight Championship: Jacob Fatu (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
First thing I noticed was the amount of weight Fatu dropped. Glad the announce team mentioned it because I definitely saw it. Fatu's intensity just stands out man. Good, hard hitting main event that didn't have a lot of near falls like most modern matches. 10 minutes was enough, the story was told. Interested in seeing how the Fatu/Hammerstone story progresses.

•World Middleweight Championship: Myron Reed (c) vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
Wasn't too impressed with this showing. I enjoyed the story of the chest protector as he has been wearing it for a while now. The thing I notice about Reed is he moves SLOW for someone so small. Just pay attention to him whenever you see him again. Foot speed isn't his strong suit. If you are going to be that little, you need to have some jets man.

•National Openweight Champion Alex Hammerstone in action!
20 seconds. That is how you make your mark!

Solid show. Looking forward to the Opera Cup. (Enjoyed them giving background info on the tournament.)
Fatu definitely lost weight ..... .... he looks good

I have seen Myron work faster ...but I don’t know if he has been training and having matches during covid so I’ll give him a past

the lio/ Myron feud should be good .... I see lio beating him however

the last mlw taping I went to was the opera cup tourney.... it should be interesting
I enjoyed it. It was my first time watching MLW.
Everyone on the roster impressed and will probably become big names in bigger promotions in the future.

I agree they do seem a little rusty from the time off. I wanted to like the Myron and Pillman match more but It left more to be desired. Glad they aren’t just putting belts onsome of these guys because of their names but actually making them work for it.

1605799778478.png
:rofl:

Everyone on the roster impressed and will probably become big names in bigger promotions in the future.

I agree they do seem a little rusty from the time off. I wanted to like the Myron and Pillman match more but It left more to be desired. Glad they aren’t just putting belts onsome of these guys because of their names but actually making them work for it.
Pillman and bulld

pillman and bulldog are on there way out so I doubt either would win much moving forward

you should watch their earlier stuff ....riddle/ swerve/thatcher/ Lucha bros/ Mjf/Hager/ teddy hart among others who was here within the last 2-3 years

Bryan reads an email from a SAG-AFTRA board member who tells you everything you could possibly want to know about WWE wrestlers possibly joining a union. How would the process begin? How many wrestlers would have to go along with it? Has this come up before? What would they negotiate? [November 17, 2020] -

Back
Top Bottom