December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

JCMojica24 JCMojica24
datboi81 datboi81
Case Case

Peep Game Peep Game
noblekane noblekane
ihust1e ihust1e
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Singles Match
Chris Benoit (w/Brian Pillman) vs. Alex Wright
Good match. Alex Wright continues to impress week after week. You know trouble was brewing when Pillman came down to the ringside with Benoit since he has been coming solo before Starrcade. Alex Wright CRUSHED Pillman with that Pescado. (Nice camera angle too). Strong finish with the Dragon SUplex from Benoit.

Brian Pillman was a wild dude ma. #MagicJohnsonTweet . It seems like he was annoying to be around because he never turned it OFF.

Singles Match
Eddie Guerrero vs. Lord Steven Regal (w/Jeeves)
This match was set up like a traditional match. The heel beating the DOG PISS out the the babyface and the babyface gets the sneak victory. Regal was punishing Guerrero with those open hand palm strikes and on ONE of them it seemed like GUerrero got in his feelings. Regal was simply non-stop offense here. Solid match.

Singles Match
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Sting
Odd pairing between these two. I figured the Competition Committee would have put DDP up against someone he could have gotten a win over since he basically just came out on the losing end of the feud with Johnny B. Badd. We knew Sting wasn’t losing here so I don’t know what WCW was thinking with this matchup. Either way, it was a decent match. Did anyone notice DDP TECHNICALLY got out of the Scorpion Deathlock? (Rope Break) I am not sure if that has happened since we have been watching. I wonder if Case Case thinks Sting’s dropkick is on Okada’s level because he definitely gets some height on his.

Tag Team Match
Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage vs. The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair)
Not sure who said it, Meltzer maybe, but Savage really needs some time off. Why is he still working while all of these injuries. Either way, this was a decent match considering who was here. I wonder if this will lead to AA in a more featured role, probably not, but I would like to see Flair step aside a little to let AA do his thing.

For those that know.

First time seeing this dude. :lol:

1605762063233.png

tramericanjr tramericanjr

#TheRestart
MLW Fusion #110:

•World Heavyweight Championship: Jacob Fatu (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
First thing I noticed was the amount of weight Fatu dropped. Glad the announce team mentioned it because I definitely saw it. Fatu's intensity just stands out man. Good, hard hitting main event that didn't have a lot of near falls like most modern matches. 10 minutes was enough, the story was told. Interested in seeing how the Fatu/Hammerstone story progresses.

•World Middleweight Championship: Myron Reed (c) vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
Wasn't too impressed with this showing. I enjoyed the story of the chest protector as he has been wearing it for a while now. The thing I notice about Reed is he moves SLOW for someone so small. Just pay attention to him whenever you see him again. Foot speed isn't his strong suit. If you are going to be that little, you need to have some jets man.

•National Openweight Champion Alex Hammerstone in action!
20 seconds. That is how you make your mark!

Solid show. Looking forward to the Opera Cup. (Enjoyed them giving background info on the tournament.)

tramericanjr tramericanjr

#TheRestart
MLW Fusion #110:

•World Heavyweight Championship: Jacob Fatu (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
First thing I noticed was the amount of weight Fatu dropped. Glad the announce team mentioned it because I definitely saw it. Fatu's intensity just stands out man. Good, hard hitting main event that didn't have a lot of near falls like most modern matches. 10 minutes was enough, the story was told. Interested in seeing how the Fatu/Hammerstone story progresses.

•World Middleweight Championship: Myron Reed (c) vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
Wasn't too impressed with this showing. I enjoyed the story of the chest protector as he has been wearing it for a while now. The thing I notice about Reed is he moves SLOW for someone so small. Just pay attention to him whenever you see him again. Foot speed isn't his strong suit. If you are going to be that little, you need to have some jets man.

•National Openweight Champion Alex Hammerstone in action!
20 seconds. That is how you make your mark!

Solid show. Looking forward to the Opera Cup. (Enjoyed them giving background info on the tournament.)
Fatu definitely lost weight ..... .... he looks good

I have seen Myron work faster ...but I don’t know if he has been training and having matches during covid so I’ll give him a past

the lio/ Myron feud should be good .... I see lio beating him however

the last mlw taping I went to was the opera cup tourney.... it should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom