December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

tumblr_o8typeV8dM1sd3f32o1_250.gif

9AA87EA8-DCE9-41F5-AB1B-C9BBEAD4A1D1.jpeg

Ember just a had the best superkick sell in years. Also, I'm double screening & dude just tried to kill PAC w/ that top rope throw.

Didn’t know Rosa lost the belt. #LowIQ booking. By far the best woman on the roster. She looked waaaay better than Serena in the ring.
Maybe one day we can get Rosa vs. Asuka

I never understood why there's always certain people who stigmatize wrestling fans. It's played out and stupid. There's absolutely nothing wrong with people who like it. All walks of life enjoy it.

Stigmatizing wrestling and its fans has been pointless for so long now because it's been profitable and popular for a long time now.

Not all wrestling fans are White living in a trailer park as stereotyped. Every racial demographic likes it. Not all are stupid as perceived because educated people like it too. The Rock actually has a degree.

I've outgrown it, but I can never disparage people who still follow it because I was into it myself a long time ago. I used to follow it religiously and occasionally attended televised shows.

Yeah some a%$ 🤡 disparaged me about my old watching habits in another thread. He essentially dogged the wrestling fans on here with that. He basically tried to clown grown men watching it with his post. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom