December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Pillman and bulld

pillman and bulldog are on there way out so I doubt either would win much moving forward

you should watch their earlier stuff ....riddle/ swerve/thatcher/ Lucha bros/ Mjf/Hager/ teddy hart among others who was here within the last 2-3 years

Links?..Never watched MLW (or even remember ever hearing anything about it)..Y'all seem hyped on it like it something fun and different than the trash that's on USA/TNT..Wouldn't mind checking it out..

If you were that interested then why would u want me to spoil it for? Anyway, the answer is, idk yet

I'm asking you because obviously I'm not going to watch both shows.

But you have a great rest of your Thursday and if I don't speak to you, happy Thanksgiving.

Links?..Never watched MLW (or even remember ever hearing anything about it)..Y'all seem hyped on it like it something fun and different than the trash that's on USA/TNT..Wouldn't mind checking it out..
Apparently Davey Boy claims to have been in it for 16 years? I thought it was a new promotion.

Dude looks & sounds like a jock sniffer trying to cash in.
And I'm sure he has no idea at all why Cody thought he was a stalker fan, none whatsoever.
Total victim. :wink:

5koTyX53_400x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom