December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Morning NT Wrestling

giphy.gif

I scrolled past that post and immediately thought of Blake Maislin and all those billboards we saw for that shady attorney in Orlando..

IMG_20170403_011350515.jpg

Side note, I bumped into Blake Maislin at a Reds game a couple years ago, and dude is legit about 5ft 4in. Couldn't believe it. And was definitely wearing a jersey with his name and the #44 on it. :lol:

I read some... dude talked about having Cody’s meat in his mouth and all types of wild.

Then acts like a battered wife when Cody doesn’t want him around at all.

Leslie Smith is claiming that she was fired from UFC because she was trying to unionize flighters.

Ivelisse has been known to have a bad attitude since her time in fcw/nxt.

Didn't she piss people off with that match she had with Thunder Rosa?

Maybe that's why she's not tv.
attitude issues have circulated her & cornette did point out something during a corner spot, but i'm not sure. my mark eyes didn't catch it.
Can't answer because I don't know if that is indeed true.
if it were true?

IMG_20170403_011350515.jpg

Side note, I bumped into Blake Maislin at a Reds game a couple years ago, and dude is legit about 5ft 4in. Couldn't believe it. And was definitely wearing a jersey with his name and the #44 on it. :lol:

Dude, shut up.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NTWTSS UPDATE-Well guys it looks like there will be no NTWT Secret Santa this year..Only about 5 people, including myself, have PM'ed me about signing up..This will be the first year we haven't done NTWTSS for 5 yrs..I understand Covid issues are probably a big reason, not to mention the overall downturn in the thread due to the current products being trash..Hopefully business will pick up (shoutout JR) and we can do it again next year..

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 can you remove me/ntwtss from the thread title please?..And add NTWT as co-jobber of the month for being cheap bastards..

MLW Founder Court Bauer returns with tales about MJF, Vince McMahon, Jericho, and WWE! He shares stories from his two-years working as a writer in Vince McMahon’s creative braintrust, including behind-the-scenes details about Mickey Rourke’s appearance, Jericho’s surprise return to WWE in 2007, the Smackdown writers’ room, and a legendary Dusty Rhodes creative pitch. Court remembers the Gary Albright Memorial Show, Vince’s love of **** and fart jokes, and how much Court was helped by Jerry Brisco. Court also details the relaunch of MLW, the league’s upcoming Opera Cup Tournament (info at MLW.com), their new streaming partnerships, and their great roster of talent!

I'm listening to Court Bauer Talks MLW & WWE from Talk Is Jericho on @podbayfm. https://podbay.fm/p/talk-is-jericho/e/1605855600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom