December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

If we’re I asked to recite 3 words in a benzino bar or death, I would die. Peep Game Peep Game already exposed your terrible tunes, you not liking Kendrick completely contradicted your shameful denial.

You have a pleasant night, and consider getting a lobotomy.

Keep it about wrestling in here.

Go to bed and I hope bed bugs do bite you.

I nominate Nia for JOTM
nl9me3wfcnz51.png

Nothing against Drew cuz he’s doing his thing but I just don’t understand these 2-3 week title runs man especially with someone as many runs as Orton...was lowkey looking forward to that Reigns Orton matchup but makes sense as previously pointed out what happened on smackdown

WWE man taking 2 steps forward and 4 steps back as per usual

AEA18 AEA18

What did you think of

1. the Cody/Brandi/Cargill segment?

2. Fenix/Pentagon angle

I do not want to see Shaquille O'Neal anywhere near a wrestling ring. If Jade Cargil has been training and is actually there to wrestle I'm cool with that.

EmBhor7XYAAuVMy.jpg

mtgcyycaqoy51.jpg

:pimp:

Fenix and Pentagon feud will result in good matches so that's not a problem.

Hope they get a cage match.

The title swaps this quick between Drew/Randy is really stupid. If they wanted to do that should've had Randy win in their first meeting.

The Brandy/Cody/Cargills segment is one of the worst segments in the history of wrestling.

Raw sometime feels like a Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Universe mode. Drew/Shameus interaction,
Drew/RKO feud, Miz n Morrison, and MVP/Shelton being a team.

AEA18 AEA18

1. the Cody/Brandi/Cargill segment?

:lol:

The actual SEGMENT on the show.

What did you think of THAT?

Cargill is fine as hell, of course.

It was stupid. Brandi's promo was trash but you already knew that. The lone bright spot from this storyline is more Cargill on Wednesday nights.

WWE should've signed her when they had the chance last year.

No one wants to see Shaq in a wrestling ring. Glad that Tyson and Jericho crap never happened.

Becky gonna give birth soon & Seth gonna take time off...

It was stupid. Brandi's promo was trash but you already knew that. The lone bright spot from this storyline is more Cargill on Wednesday nights.

WWE should've signed her when they had the chance last year.

No one wants to see Shaq in a wrestling ring. Glad that Tyson and Jericho crap never happened.

Hasnt happened yet. I can see it happening when more fans are allowed into the arenas.

Cargill is hot but can she wrestle.

We might just have another Eva Marie.

Serena Deeb said it best about AEW's womens division, they are just untrained and there isn't a central place/area for them to be trained by AEW. Same as all of the green men on their roster as well.

It is really an Indy Promotion with Network Television.

Back
Top Bottom