December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Good afternoon NT Wrestling, better late than never

giphy.gif

I prefer Brandi Rhodes' appearance to the masculine looking performer in red on the left.

Yeah Brandi ain't touchin her dawg. Perfect nose n all, Brandi ain't close. Jade is slammin. She does her hair like she grew up around black ppl too.

Brandi got that struggle perm. She need to big chop & go natural. She got the look for it. Be fine as hell w/ some twist outs. They both look good, but Jade fine.

Muscular=/=Masculine. You trippin.

Hall Of Fame football player Kevin Greene looks a little bit like Hulk Hogan.
Greene.jpg
Hogan.jpg

Some thought that in the '90s. An old sports-themed show on the local ABC affiliate channel also acknowledged that in its lookalikes segment in the '90s.

Anyone else who sees a resemblance between someone and a wrestler should post it too for fun please.

Earthquake was unique in his promos because he was always yelling and hopping mad. Him and his hopping mad interviews. 😆

I see my dude FFD reclaimed the WWE championship.

I ain mad or anything but I thought the purpose of Orton winning the title was so that Edge could win the Rumble and challenge him at WrestleMania in da Thunderdome for the Best Match Ever II.

Looking forward to seeing FFD vs. Da Tribal Chief on Sunday though.

Good COnvo.

GG and Dave talk about the Wrestling Observer Radio show they did over the weekend with Mike Tenay. (1:00)

They talk about UFC 255. (25:20)

GG reads Dave his own writing about Bill Watts after Halloween Havoc 1992. (34:45)

John LaRocca joins to review the 11/14/92 episode of WCW Saturday Night. (42:40)

The Fight Game Podcast - Dave Meltzer on WON HOF, UFC 255, Bill Watts + WCW Saturday Night on Stitcher https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-f...fc-255-bill-watts-wcw-saturday-night-79426416

Back
Top Bottom