December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

CLash of Champions wasn't a PPV, it was a "Network SPecial."

Much like Saturday Night's Main Event.

A Mega Show but not a PPV>
Why did Starrcade air on a weekday?
I think you posted a watchalong or breakdown for it. Can you please repost.
Big Case,

You know I bleed Crocket/Turner Blood man.

I feel disrespected you even asked me something like that. :smh:

Can’t say I’m surprised. He looked sus from the first time I saw him.

This looks like some 💩 you would see with wrestling on TV! Like something happening on Raw. One of the greatest confrontations ever photographed! It's like 50 Cent went WWE with it. 😆
50 & Stoute.jpg

Here's clarity, that was from 2014. The a%$ 🤡 on the left looking like he peed and crapped in his pants is Steve Stoute. He's a business executive who's really a sellout that exploits urban culture or anything profitable within the Black demographic for his personal gain. He even talks like a sellout sounding all contrived, just unnatural with it to appease folks who aren't Black. 🙄

Anyhow, he said something disparaging about 50 in a radio interview thinking he was in a safe space. Then 50 confronted him after a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden as pictured.
50 is a lonely clown that probably cries himself to sleep. Miserable guy.

Feel like this gonna end in a double pin or something and we get a triple threat on Sunday.

Vince really likes last minute changes to survivor series huh. I think that’s 3 years in a row now. Styles, Bryan, and now Drew

Drew & Randy's 1st and last match are among 2 of the best this year across all companies. Just amazing stuff between those 2.

Also, the last 3 times the WWE Championship has been defended prior to SS, the champ lost.

Back
Top Bottom