December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

If Zelina wants to stream and be a cat then more power to her :emoji_joy_cat::emoji_thumbsup:

She’s as much of a cat as Earnest “The Cat” Miller. As a villain, Miller adopted an arrogant, Muhammad Ali-like trash-talking personality, calling himself "The Greatest" and gloating that he could beat anybody within two minutes. :emoji_pineapple::emoji_pizza:
tumblr_mao6x5vdTv1qmjon7o1_1280.jpg

Fun fact you younsters probably don’t know about, i. 2012 his old theme song was recycled for the entrance of Brodus Clay's new "Funkasaurus" gimmick. Brodus Clay also started to use his phrase, 'Somebody better call my momma'.:emoji_telephone_receiver::emoji_information_desk_person:

b624c-15699491186457-800.jpg

I have so much respect for Zelina standing up for oppression and racist wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, and wanting to have fun like the cat Earnest Miller:emoji_100::emoji_hot_pepper::emoji_dolphin:

30cdc-16053738517549-800.jpg

It's so refreshing to have someone in here post a detailed description of a wrestler/their opinion..I feel like that's what this thread has been missing..Glad you're the one to pick up that ball and run with it brother Azul Gaboon Viper..Kudos to you bruv..

If Zelina wants to stream and be a cat then more power to her :emoji_joy_cat::emoji_thumbsup:

She’s as much of a cat as Earnest “The Cat” Miller. As a villain, Miller adopted an arrogant, Muhammad Ali-like trash-talking personality, calling himself "The Greatest" and gloating that he could beat anybody within two minutes. :emoji_pineapple::emoji_pizza:
tumblr_mao6x5vdTv1qmjon7o1_1280.jpg

Fun fact you younsters probably don’t know about, i. 2012 his old theme song was recycled for the entrance of Brodus Clay's new "Funkasaurus" gimmick. Brodus Clay also started to use his phrase, 'Somebody better call my momma'.:emoji_telephone_receiver::emoji_information_desk_person:

b624c-15699491186457-800.jpg

I have so much respect for Zelina standing up for oppression and racist wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, and wanting to have fun like the cat Earnest Miller:emoji_100::emoji_hot_pepper::emoji_dolphin:

30cdc-16053738517549-800.jpg
Would have been a great post if you had included the original theme song and his best match

This looks like some 💩 you would see with wrestling on TV! Like something happening on Raw. One of the greatest confrontations ever photographed! It's like 50 Cent went WWE with it. 😆
50 & Stoute.jpg

Here's clarity, that was from 2014. The a%$ 🤡 on the left looking like he peed and crapped in his pants is Steve Stoute. He's a business executive who's really a sellout that exploits urban culture or anything profitable within the Black demographic for his personal gain. He even talks like a sellout sounding all contrived, just unnatural with it to appease folks who aren't Black. 🙄

Anyhow, he said something disparaging about 50 in a radio interview thinking he was in a safe space. Then 50 confronted him after a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden as pictured.

Back
Top Bottom