December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Minoru was so dreamy in the 90s
tumblr_otbdptXdFA1rumiojo1_400.gif

35f9handv7g31.jpg

I still believe he was the inspiration for Toguro in Yu Yu Hakusho. Suzuki is definitely the Final Boss of professional wrestling.

Not sure if it’s true, but Zelina made more on Twitch than she did with WWE so if she’s making more on there, why not leave?

Not sure if it’s true, but Zelina made more on Twitch than she did with WWE so if she’s making more on there, why not leave?

I wonder if that is sustainable though. When her star-power dwindles because she is no longer in WWE, will she still be able to make that same amount of $.

*Wait and See*

We've talked about this before, but this did end up setting up an absolutely monster run for Brock for the next 5 years or so. Tough to say IT was a bad decision at the end of the day.

Folks like to pretend Brock's run was something nobody wanted and/or enjoyed.

I wonder if that is sustainable though. When her star-power dwindles because she is no longer in WWE, will she still be able to make that same amount of $.

*Wait and See*

Folks like to pretend Brock's run was something nobody wanted and/or enjoyed.
Zelina signing with A&W is basically a "must" in order for her to retain some sort of importance I would think. Can't imagine she'd make close to the same money on those sites if she's in TNA or ROH with nobody watching.

Hope IT doesn't end up being a short sighted move for her sake.

*Wait and See*

Zelina signing with A&W is basically a "must" in order for her to retain some sort of importance I would think. Can't imagine she'd make close to the same money on those sites if she's in TNA or ROH with nobody watching.

Hope IT doesn't end up being a short sighted move for her sake.

I watched some of her recent twitch posting...thought she said something
like, "I hope you guys stick around." I took that as her addressing her subscribers &
being aware of what you guys discussed.

Nitro 1/8/96

Benoit vs Wunderkid

Nice match up. Both need a win badly as they’ve both been losing recently.

You knew the advantage would go to Benoit when Pillman came out with him.

That Dragon Suplex was devastating!

Pillman is just crazy man. Spitting on everyone back then.

Bischoff taking shots at Titan Sports for raising their PPV prices

“Forget about the Royal Fumble”

Jabs at Vince all night! What was the reason WCW was airing their PPV’s on tv at Thai time?

Eddie vs Regal

Another good match. Not rushed, good pacing. Regal really made everyone look great.

That elbow drop to the back of the head looked botch like Eddie was supposed to be laying down. I knew Eddie would win with a quick pin since he had two quick counter pins before that.

DDP vs Sting

DDP was really starting to come into his own. He looked good in this match.

I was imagining what a DDP & Brian Pillman tag team would’ve been. Maybe the storyline could’ve been that Pillman was too out of control and got kicked out of the Horsemen but found a friend in DDP who had similar in ring tactics and blonde curls that fluffed around when he shook his head all the time.

Has Sting lost a match on Nitro up to this point?

Flair/Arn vs Hulk/Savage

That fan with the Hulk and Flair action figures. Hope he still has them, probably worth a pretty penny now.

Same ol’ match where Savage gets worked and Hulk comes in and cleans house and gets the pin.

A little something for the fans at the end when everyone came out and brawled.

Can’t wait to get to the meat of the Benoit and Sullivan feud

You've all heard this, but Jesse Ventura claims he tried to start Union talks
with the locker room but that Hogan snitched about it to Vince and the idea
was thwarted.

Venutra has had his SAG card since the '80's.
He was also a better businessman & a little bolder than most of the the old timers.

Never change Antonio Brown! AB acting a fool as usual. That fool supposedly broke a security camera and threw a bike at a security guard in his community. 😆🙄📹🚲

It looks like AB has a future as a pro wrestler based on his histrionics and litany of foolishness. I mean he's basically only one F up away from being out of the NFL. Perhaps Vince McMahon can sign him to WWE if the NFL thing flames out. Vince is a carnival master like that.

If Zelina wants to stream and be a cat then more power to her :emoji_joy_cat::emoji_thumbsup:

She’s as much of a cat as Earnest “The Cat” Miller. As a villain, Miller adopted an arrogant, Muhammad Ali-like trash-talking personality, calling himself "The Greatest" and gloating that he could beat anybody within two minutes. :emoji_pineapple::emoji_pizza:
tumblr_mao6x5vdTv1qmjon7o1_1280.jpg

Fun fact you younsters probably don’t know about, i. 2012 his old theme song was recycled for the entrance of Brodus Clay's new "Funkasaurus" gimmick. Brodus Clay also started to use his phrase, 'Somebody better call my momma'.:emoji_telephone_receiver::emoji_information_desk_person:

b624c-15699491186457-800.jpg

I have so much respect for Zelina standing up for oppression and racist wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, and wanting to have fun like the cat Earnest Miller:emoji_100::emoji_hot_pepper::emoji_dolphin:

30cdc-16053738517549-800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom