December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Em3n5zWUcAAY4L2

Shun Skywalker returned from excursion and became Open The Dream Gate champion in his first match back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Depends on what YOU personally value when considering someone's peak.

He wasn't given a true chance to develop his character in WCW. It was on a limited basis. Non-verbally, he was at his peak during his 97 Heel run.

In ring, 97 Eddie Guerrero was just as good as anybody I have EVER seen.

But, when he got linked up with that WWE Machine, his ability on the mic, his comedy, and his persona just grew.

So different eras produced different Eddies.

He reinvented himself, so I guess he is in the running for GOAT too. ( :nerd: )

Slimmy 97 heel Eddie was amazing

He wasn't given a true chance to develop his character in WCW. It was on a limited basis. Non-verbally, he was at his peak during his 97 Heel run.

But, when he got linked up with that WWE Machine, his ability on the mic, his comedy, and his persona just grew.

I agree. That 97 era Eddie was probably the best of him wrestling wise.
WWE he became EDDIE and was the all around package. He had it all.

05 was Eddie amazing. Terrible person for months & still got the ppl back on his side prior to his passing. He was too good.

They did everything possible to get the crowd to boo Eddie, including having him turn on Tajiri and give him a brain buster on top of a car. The crowd was basically like “:rolleyes: ::rolleyes fine, we’ll boo him already, damn”, and weeks later Eddie is back face and Tajiri is heel :rofl:

I stumbled upon this movie called Firepower that Ultimate Warrior was in! 😆👎

It came out in 1993. You already know it's going to be bad because it was straight-to-video. The dude who played Dutch on The Karate Kid is one of the main protagonists in the movie.

Ultimate Warrior is actually listed as James Hellwig in the credits. His fight scenes are as bad as his ring work, limited as hell. And he doesn't talk in the movie, just constantly roars.

Check this 💩 out for fun.

Peep this dude disparaging Firepower and something else in this one.

The closest wrestling things I’ve seen in fights was a DDT and hitting a dude with a fold up chair.

Fold up chair was effective. DDT guy got whooped, just pulled dude on top of him, got mounted and jacked up. Both situations were funny.
I've seen a close line from hell scoop body slam the sleeper and the spear all effective

Next time @ me when taking shots BA

Back
Top Bottom