December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The closest wrestling things I’ve seen in fights was a DDT and hitting a dude with a fold up chair.

Fold up chair was effective. DDT guy got whooped, just pulled dude on top of him, got mounted and jacked up. Both situations were funny.

Dumb *** millennials really out here getting fired from lucrative jobs because of video games/social media?!?..If this 3rd party stuff is the reason she lost her job then she's got exactly what she deserves..
She says she's heartbroken but to me IT seems like she clearly decided she'd rather work elsewhere and continue to her Twitch stuff than stay in WWE.

200 (2).gif

All 3 members of the Shield have topped the PWI 500. Probably greatest faction of talent next to Evolution.

Hopefully Jade Cargill Fights like Tarzan and Looks like Jane.

Jacob Fatu and Rush are not Top 25 wrestlers of anything. No disrespect to their work, just Uncle Dave is lunchin.

Been catching up with a lot of MLW lately.

Jacob Fatu is impressive has hell man. #CantMissProspect

I mess with his level of intensity. Hopefully he can get to WWE and be treated properly (which he probably would be).

He has that Umaga spirit in him.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Ever heard of Alex Hammerstone and Jacob Fatu?

Cornette spoke about them recently.

They are pretty much the top 2 guys not in WWE/AEW/NJPW.

I don't see THAT in Hammerstone, he is solid though.

Fatu, dude is special.

Selina De Le Renta is also high on that prospect list. (Non-wrestler).

What promotion do you guys think Eddie was best in?
He had no mic skills before WWE
Depends on what YOU personally value when considering someone's peak.

He wasn't given a true chance to develop his character in WCW. It was on a limited basis. Non-verbally, he was at his peak during his 97 Heel run.

In ring, 97 Eddie Guerrero was just as good as anybody I have EVER seen.

But, when he got linked up with that WWE Machine, his ability on the mic, his comedy, and his persona just grew.

So different eras produced different Eddies.

He reinvented himself, so I guess he is in the running for GOAT too. ( :nerd: )

Name everyone in contention. (In your book)

I think Eddie and Savage are in their own tier as far as complete package goes
Flair’s ring work isn’t anything I was crazy about but he worked as a good heel.
HBK’s promo work was always whatever to me. Hart same deal.
Austin I teeter back and forth on, I think if he didn’t get hurt he would definitely be in contention.

I might be blanking out on a couple people here. Also this isnt including Japan because I don’t know the history well enough to talk on it.

Back
Top Bottom