December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Al Snow comes off as a really cool dude from what I've seen in shoots/Tough Enough

He's born and raised (and i think still lives) not too far from me..Have seen him out at the local mall/places of business and he's a real good dude..Definitely one of the nicer wrestlers I've had encounters with..For sure a humble guy that just loves the sport..

YyDQ.gif

Was just wataching last nights Raw Main Event and notice that Orton gave Drew the brother tap during the last pin lol
Camera was positioned perfectly and they tried to change angles quick after the tap lol

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee everyone in here seems to value Al Snow's opinion on wrestling, but you. Is it not strange that you don't value his opinion on the wrestling business despite him being in it 30yrs?

I didn't get to go through the thread, but I saw an interview on Reddit with Bruce Pritchard talking smack about Colin Kaepernick, BLM and Obama. Like this is the guy that's in charge of booking? This wanna be white supremacist? Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom