December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Didn't see any of this, but I just shot him a text. He's an emotional dude and can get in his feelings from time to time. I'll let you guys know if he answers me.

I messaged him on IG and he still hasn't responded..He usually gets back with me rather quick so I'm a little worried about him..He's usually so upbeat and positive..Hope he's alright..

Yeah the backstage segment with Short Chad Gable was interesting. Hope IT has legs.

I messaged him on IG and he still hasn't responded..He usually gets back with me rather quick so I'm a little worried about him..He's usually so upbeat and positive..Hope he's alright..

Same. I've texted him twice and nothing. Looks like his Twitter is gone too.

18_LEN06111_jf--ad080c52c1e09d665aa7631a324ecdb3.jpg

Damn Percy Pringles got to 525 pounds after his wife got diagnosed with cancer. Didn't get into the ring with Taker at WM20 because he couldn't get up the stairs :frown:

Makes sense. It is all about TV in this era. Not even mad about them. Cut costs when you can.

BUT, that also means your wrestlers aren't getting NON-PRESSURE (non-tv) reps.

Catch 22
Always wondered how much they were actually profiting from all of the house shows and touring. I know certain cities do really well with them, but I'd imagine it's tough in other locations.

From what I gathered hearing in certain interviews, and hearing New Day also talk about it during their podcast in the past, is that the talent really loves doing house shows because they get to have alot more fun. Less pressure too, like previously mentioned

But less wear and tear though, so there's the positive.

Back
Top Bottom