December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Roman & Drew Mac in the ring together in the opening segment FELT important. Drew’s build over the last year or so made him seem like an actual threat to the face of the company and that he clearly belongs. Sucks that IT can’t be in front of fans, but it’s cool he got to this point.

Drew is probably one of the ones most affected by having no real crowds. It’s really an unfortunate stain on his good comeback to the WWE.

Drew is probably one of the ones most affected by having no real crowds. It’s really an unfortunate stain on his good comeback to the WWE.
He got such a loud reaction when he beat up Brock. It sucks that he didn’t even have a virtual crowd for his win at Wrestlemania

@Case might want to shoot a message over to Puck when you have the chance. Looks like he might be going through some stuff. Deleted his personal IG and is shutting down OTR seemingly out of the blue.

Didn't see any of this, but I just shot him a text. He's an emotional dude and can get in his feelings from time to time. I'll let you guys know if he answers me.

Didn't see any of this, but I just shot him a text. He's an emotional dude and can get in his feelings from time to time. I'll let you guys know if he answers me.
Appreciate IT. Def should've tagged you as well. My bad. He hasn't gotten back to me.

Just seemed a bit sketchy for somebody that generally seems pretty upbeat.

Should've kept Chelsea Greens with my man Bobby Stone. Would've been more entertaining on the main roster.
Agree even with whatever the cute girl on NXT with her you could've brought that whole crew and put them in the womens tag team division because these random team on Raw are trash :lol: and they really need to get the tag titles off of Shayna and Nia because that should be the women’s championship main focus on Raw.

I don’t even know right now are we going to get Randy/Roman and I think that’s cool. Drew and Roman for sure should be the Mania 2022 when we get crowds back.

Hurt Business should win Monday but I do also think Bobby needs another run at the wwe championship because I feel like that US title needs a new home. Maybe Ali.

I’m here for the year long run of Sami just being a d-bag heel:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I DON‘T CARE WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITH GABLE I AM IN!

Back
Top Bottom