December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Kinda related to house shows...I kinda wonder if they'll least do overseas tours when that becomes a "safe" option again.

Probably not. How much do those tours usually make?

01_LEN06014-Edit_jf--92607588aad51ab97637cd31a79d66f1.jpg

what´s WWE doing in the Impact Zone??

...nah but seriously, that´s interesting...kinda the same thing I thought other sports leagues were going to do once they all figured out that it was way cheaper to keep all the talent in one place and just have fans come in.

I definitely wonder how the talent feels about it tho.

Decided to watch Suberbrawl 5, the first show I ever went to. Crazy that Alex Wright was only 18. Apparently Paul Roma got fired for wrestling stiff and not putting Wright over enough in this opening match.

For reference, Das Wunderkind is the same age as Ray Mysterious. He hasn't wrestled since WCW folded though :frown:

what´s WWE doing in the Impact Zone??

...nah but seriously, that´s interesting...kinda the same thing I thought other sports leagues were going to do once they all figured out that it was way cheaper to keep all the talent in one place and just have fans come in.

I definitely wonder how the talent feels about it tho.

They are probably loving the no travel step, especially knowing the complaints about being on the road 300+ days a year normally. It’s most definitely a catch 22 like Deep Sea said.

They are probably loving the no travel step, especially knowing the complaints about being on the road 300+ days a year normally. It’s most definitely a catch 22 like Deep Sea said.

I hear that...less thousand mile road trips, more of a ¨football¨ type schedule than a ¨baseball.¨

I just think about some of the smaller names...if it´s all TV from here, that´s a LOT less exposure and ring time.

plus with them getting their Twitch streams and third parties sucked up, seems like a pay cut overall.

Honestly just seems like they don’t need that sizable of a roster. Easy to get rid of the bums like Ryder and Dillweed. Sucks, but you know what they say...the cream will ALWAYS raise.

I hear that...less thousand mile road trips, more of a ¨football¨ type schedule than a ¨baseball.¨

I just think about some of the smaller names...if it´s all TV from here, that´s a LOT less exposure and ring time.

plus with them getting their Twitch streams and third parties sucked up, seems like a pay cut overall.

The have 3 TV shows, 7 hours worth of weekly content.

They also have another show (no idea how long 205 runs, let’s say two hours) up to 9 hours a week.

With the talent they have there is 0 reason everyone can’t be booked.

With that said, there is terrible writing and horrible method of building talent. So they will (do) screw it up.

Why are they calling survivor series the final farewell to undertaker? he's gonna retire again or they just needed a theme for ss?

Back
Top Bottom