December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

18_LEN06111_jf--ad080c52c1e09d665aa7631a324ecdb3.jpg

source (3).gif

Meltzer rated Seth vs Rey The Last Chapter 5 stars and said it was the best blowoff match he’s ever seen and that it topped anything the dweebs over at New Japanese have done

Meltzer rated Seth vs Rey The Last Chapter 5 stars and said it was the best blowoff match he’s ever seen and that it topped anything the dweebs over at New Japanese have done

And yall wonder why I am always against naming stuff best of all time the MINUTE after it is over.

Cornette is right man. Dave has lost his got damn mind.

ON THE SPOT, I would have asked him for a Top 5 list just so he knew he didn't know what the hell he was trying to say.

And yall wonder why I am always against naming stuff best of all time the MINUTE after it is over.

Cornette is right man. Dave has lost his got damn mind.

ON THE SPOT, I would have asked him for a Top 5 list just so he knew he didn't know what the hell he was trying to say.
I was kidding :lol:

Jemele working herself into a shoot. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finish watching the NXTs and Dynamites this week.

Here are T0INE T0INE 's Thoughts™

NXT:
-Gargano losing to black Marko Stunt. :lol: Him and Credit Score need to go to Smackdown or something. She's had 50 title matches and nothing to show for IT and Gargano has nothing left to do in NXT.

- Same goes for Ciampa. This "young whippersnappers, get off my lawn" vibe ain't IT either

- CAMERON GRIMES!!

- Like what they're going with McAfee and his crew. Pete Dunne looking like a burnt orange with the tanning.

Dynamite:
- Da midcard Ace Cody now you can call me Rhodes blowing the pyro budget for the rest of the year for a promo segment.
1605373251688.png

- Jade Cargill.....lawd.
1605373388695.png

- Brandi using her hood black girl voice. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh: Da Real Stephanie would've sounded more natural than her.

- MJF continuing to troll Sammy. :lol:

- Eddie Kingston seemingly breaking up The Lucha Bros :emoji_disappointed:

- PAC byke. :emoji_hugging:

Overall both shows were meh.

Was listening to Cheap Heat and they said what if that is how Black Stephanie actually talks normally at home and everything we are used to is just her acting :wow:

AnyQueasyFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom