December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Louis Farrakhan isn't spewing out antisemitism as a lot of people have it ignorantly misconstrued. Only uneducated people think that. He's telling the truth most times, he just has his own way of doing it which makes people uncomfortable. He speaks out against racism against Blacks in a somewhat intelligent manner unlike Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton who only do it for attention or camera time.

I'll take this goofy *** deflection as your way of saying that you agree with the things that he says about Jewish folks

Good to know...thanks for sharing

I'll take this goofy *** deflection as your way of saying that you agree with the things that he says about Jewish folks

Good to know...thanks for sharing

Not a deflection, just the way I feel. And I didn't make any reference about "Jewish folks" as you tried to implicate.

I just understand him despite not being a Muslim.

There's wrestling today?

quin cook uturn.jpg

Louis Farrakhan isn't spewing out antisemitism as a lot of people have it ignorantly misconstrued. Only uneducated people think that. He's telling the truth most times, he just has his own way of doing it which makes people uncomfortable. He speaks out against racism against Blacks in a somewhat intelligent manner unlike Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton who only do it for attention or camera time.

That 💩 has always been an a%$ 🤡 rumor or idiotic speculation that's been proven wrong since the '90s. Ultimate Warrior was always the same nutjob named Jim Hellwig with diva tendencies who wore out his welcome which resulted in termination in all 3 of his WWF stints. 🙄

Idiots thought it was a different guy masquerading around as Warrior in 1992 when he returned for his second stint at WrestleMania VIII because he got off steroids and looked much slimmer as a result. He also cut the length of his hair shorter. It was still the same Hellwig guy regardless. Yes he still got fired months later that year like before Survivor Series I believe.

Another tragic incident may have possibly added to the Ultimate Warrior death rumors in 1999 when the Slauson Swap Meet version committed suicide by putting a bullet through his head after WCW terminated him because he was useless. I'm talking about the fake Ultimate Warrior who was called Renegade in WCW.
props on the Slauson Swap Meet reference.

Fine, she’s the GOAT female wrestler to me. And, she’s still better than Cena.
200 (3).gif

marikomorose marikomorose 1. yo vince fired your girl.

1. thoughts?

2. what are you looking forward to seeing on wwe friday show tonight?
I genuinely believe in Zelina. Imo, she was the next Latina star post Mysterio, but that company is dumb. She's articulate, smart, pretty, underutilized, extremely talented, AND this just happened to her. WWE's bumasses just put her in a tremendous underdog position to me. She's already put her cards in place, just look at the tweet. That was a chess move, she'll be fine.

Now who want be fine is Vince. Homie has literally made himself the villain that people have wanted to see defeated for decades for playing dirty, and the cards are falling in place for him to lose. Releasing Zelina & any other wrestler for not compromising their individual freedoms w/ this 3rd party bs during a damn pandemic is gonna be a huge regret for him that I personally can't wait to see.

2. Sasha... Bayley? Jey & Roman.

Roman & Drew Mac in the ring together in the opening segment FELT important. Drew’s build over the last year or so made him seem like an actual threat to the face of the company and that he clearly belongs. Sucks that IT can’t be in front of fans, but it’s cool he got to this point.

Back
Top Bottom