December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yall misuse the word GOAT man.

GOAT is a SINGULAR term.

THE greatEST of all time.

Not , "One of the best ever"
My favorite usage of goat

1605304934596.jpeg

Anyone remember when Ultimate Warrior was Dingo Warrior before he went to WWF? I learned about that gimmick retroactively through other fans in 1996. I heard he was under that gimmick when he was in World Class Championship Wrestling. I heard he wasn't a whispering/yelling maniac in his interviews like how he was wild and outlandish as Ultimate Warrior in WWF. He also didn't run to the ring wildly like a maniac when he was Dingo Warrior.

I admit I thought Dingo Warrior wore a dog costume when I first heard about him because a dingo is a dog found in Australia. It just sounded like something with a costume that came along with it, and perhaps an animal mask too. I was just under the assumption it was thoroughly an animal gimmick. 😆

It's just hard to fathom seeing Ultimate Warrior in a different incarnation like this before he was in WWF.
Dingo1.jpg
Dingo2.jpg
Dingo3.jpg

Oh yeah, call Team Farrakhan into this.

Hopefully Saturday brings you joy.

Can you provide clarity about your Louis Farrakhan reference?

I'm not sure if you were disparaging him or supporting him.

I don't care if I get flak for this because I normally side with him whereas most people despise him or are scared of him because they don't have an understanding of his honest and real views, especially with specific groups. I think he tells the truth and people don't want to hear it or like to hear it. His opinions are credible for me based on my detrimental experiences regarding the specific peoples he's speaking about.

I'm not Muslim, but I can relate to him based on his perspectives.

:lol: Folks on Twitter ARE talking about the timing of the Tweet vs. THem cutting her. (As if they have ANYTHING to do with each other)

Back
Top Bottom