December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yea instead of acknowledging how the word is essentially used as a codeword in 2020, we get are told we are overreacting and then we get a fake history lesson.

I ain't speaking or typing in code because I meant what I posted directly. I'm sticking to my interpretation that it's an adjective to define bad conditions in an environment or socially unacceptable behavior regardless of whatever racial group is involved.

Sorry I can't change it to a narrative to what people prefer or like.

He’s a mark living in the 90’s. That’s his gimmick. Things were different back then.

I ain't a mark or whatever label you want to place me in. And it ain't a gimmick, it's who the hell I am and how I really think.

Last edited:
Ironically I learned about what a narcissist is from watching pro wrestling all because of that gimmick! That's one of 900 trillion reasons that ghetto public school failed me. That just shows I went to one of the worst public school systems in the world if I actually learned more from watching a highly stigmatized form of entertainment instead of school which should be by default.
"Ghetto"

What is the proper context of the word here?

Trying to figure it out.

"Ghetto"

What is the proper context of the word here?

Trying to figure it out.

The public school I went to was severely substandard with the environment and unqualified, somewhat uneducated teachers I encountered. It was also unsanitary with the restrooms and the food was horrendous. The school was just inferior in all aspects and conditions. The majority of the kids who attended had poor parenting or lack thereof, a lot came from broken homes without proper guidance.

I used that word to describe those issues I suffered through in middle school to high school. The irony is that the schools I attended were in upper middle class, perhaps a little white collar areas, but the conditions and people inside them were substandard and unacceptable for social standards.

But there is always another with the best of the best minds.

There is always the one.

222022-fa329e658e96bf4e8e7550542dd9b5f5.gif

Back
Top Bottom