December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yo, it's been 15yrs since his passing. Post your favourite Eddie Guerrero match(es) and or segment(s). Today is a big deal. Pay your respectables to said legend.

1. But the WON's process isn't 1 person voting Case. Why do you think it is?

2. What makes CAC's HOF more complete and realistic?

I was referring to WWE's hall not Dave's..

The actual Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame is another great one that I'd for sure put above WWE's hall..

CAC is more complete to me because it's all inclusive..It recognizes men, women, managers, announcers, and other people behind the scenes that have helped the business without being "talent"..

Guerrero's is the only one posted here that completes the necessary movement to mimic a frog.
It is also the cleanest.

Not it doesn't..Frogs don't move there arms like Eddy does..

RVD Frog Splash>>>Art Barr>>Tanahashi>>>>Eddy>>>D LO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sasha Stanks..

U don't like KO's? He should use it as a finisher, beautiful form. His body type makes it look even more impressive.

Maybe it's not bad but I'm not impressed either...
Well, he is a fat man so I'm a little impressed.

RVD Frog Splash>>>Art Barr>>Tanahashi>>>>Eddy>>>D

The gif provided in that post of BBQ DVD's frog splash is too low quality for me to tell
if it's any good. But he didn't stick the landing like Guerrero's.

Not it doesn't..Frogs don't move there arms like Eddy does..

RVD Frog Splash>>>Art Barr>>Tanahashi>>>>Eddy>>>D
eddy had a beautiful frog splash in the 90s before he beefed up. Better than Hiroshima’s

sasha Stanks..
1605292090019.jpeg

All Inclusive. I hear he is a good dude but that doesn't mean he needs to be gifted the title.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee I want your opinion on something.

What Peep just posted, the title change, can you see my point of something like THAT being done because NXT is in a Wed. Night War? (Goes back to my point about competition vs. AEW might not be best for them).
Having a difficult time figuring out why would this have anything to do with the show being on a Wednesday night. Does this also apply to any and every title change that would happen on the show and not on PPV?

Nah, that is something different.

Many people convinced themselves there were 2 WWF Warriors with one dying and Vince bringing in a new one.
What! When was this conspiracy floating around?
Yo, it's been 15yrs since his passing. Post your favourite Eddie Guerrero match(es) and or segment(s). Today is a big deal. Pay your respectables to said legend.
My b-day, Jericho’s b-day and Eddie’s death anniversary all in one week

Back
Top Bottom