December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

You black?

I am asking because you enjoy throwing that ghetto word around.

It seems like many people misunderstood the context I used that word in and were pissed off about it.

I didn't realize a lot of people don't seem educated enough to understand that word is used universally by all ethnic groups, the word doesn't necessarily mean it's labeling Black people in general like some have it misconstrued. There's many usages of that word like describing a poor condition or terrible state of an environment or describing an individual's behavior that isn't acceptable socially or within an establishment. But people are quick to approach it like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson and make it about race unfortunately.

Ironically, that word didn't exactly originate with Black people because it was the name for areas that Jewish people were banished to in Europe during Nazi occupation during World War II. Didn't they teach y'all that in school? That's exactly what I learned, and some of my Jewish classmates corroborated that too.

Here's a couple of examples of the way that word was used during the 2000s that are still funny to me:

2002 - A young Middle Eastern lady I used to deal with used that word to describe how she felt about that My Neck, My Back song by Khia which was a perverted song by a female.

2009- A young White lady from Missouri I worked with who's a Chiefs fan acknowledged she hated the Raiders because of their fans used that word to describe their behavior as her basis.

The fake Road Warriors

The funny thing is I was reminiscing about the Powers Of Pain being Road Warriors knockoffs and there was a discussion about it on here coincidentally in the last few days.

Powers Of Pain were basically Slauson Swap Meet knockoffs to me. If you ain't from L.A., you might not know about that dump. It's been a place notoriously known for selling knockoff 💩 for decades now. It's located in a disenfranchised area. A lot of destitute folks go there to shop for bootleg Jordans or get fake jewelry from Asians, Koreans if I'm not mistaken. Well over 90% of the goods sold in there are bootlegs or fakes.

ActualWhisperedBooby-small.gif

It seems like many people misunderstood the context I used that word in and were pissed off about it.

I didn't realize a lot of people don't seem educated enough to understand that word is used universally by all ethnic groups, the word doesn't necessarily mean it's labeling Black people in general like some have it misconstrued. There's many usages of that word like describing a poor condition or terrible state of an environment or describing an individual's behavior that isn't acceptable socially or within an establishment. But people are quick to approach it like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson and make it about race unfortunately.

Ironically, that word didn't exactly originate with Black people because it was the name for areas that Jewish people were banished to in Europe during Nazi occupation during World War II. Didn't they teach y'all that in school? That's exactly what I learned, and some of my Jewish classmates corroborated that too.

Here's a couple of examples of the way that word was used during the 2000s that are still funny to me:

2002 - A young Middle Eastern lady I used to deal with used that word to describe how she felt about that My Neck, My Back song by Khia which was a perverted song by a female.

2009- A young White lady from Missouri I worked with who's a Chiefs fan acknowledged she hated the Raiders because of their fans used that word to describe their behavior as her basis.
All of this just to avoid answering the question.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican peep my rebutall

DUDE S T F U!

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Masked Man/Kaz is good this week. Good talk on the Black Stephanie segment and 123 Kid/Leon Rough comparison. They were both really high on Full Gears.

:lol: @ Shoemaker saying, "Was Mark Madsen available to debut Shaq."

But, everything Kaz said was spot on man. I voiced my opinion on the topic a few times but it was goofy as hell man. I just wonder if a white face wrote those lines for her.

Yea instead of acknowledging how the word is essentially used as a codeword in 2020, we get are told we are overreacting and then we get a fake history lesson.

Still wondering if dude is black though.

This the same cat that Case Case said something, I said something.

Once I said something no mention back until he took a left turn brought up some weird gimmicked history lesson he’s been doing.

I expect about the same behavior, gets called out and doesn’t come back until he can change the subject to some 90s WWF stuff, but we’ll see.

Your own examples make it about race! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom