December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Everyone loves a battle royal, so WW3 was always good to me.

The thing was that there were too many guys to follow throughout the match. They wanted everyone to pay attention to 3 screens at once.

Scott Hall won it one year and never got his title shot I believe.

:rofl: this was good. Don’t remember the storyline around this time, but Don West HAD it, and ate at sold it perfectly lol

Bruv, I used to watch him on late night cable selling baseball cards..Dude was absolutely insane..I distinctly remember him telling the audience "if you don't buy this card then you must be drunk"..I'm pretty sure he got fired not too long after that..:rofl::rofl:

My dude used to get extra hyped over some Gem Mint 10 Griffey cards..

Peep Game Peep Game Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee may you spare your thoughts on this?

ezgif-1-ac69014876de.gif

Last edited:
Bruv, I used to watch him on late night cable selling baseball cards..Dude was absolutely insane..I distinctly remember him telling the audience "if you don't buy this card then you must be drunk"..I'm pretty sure he got fired not too long after that..:rofl::rofl:

BE DIALING

use to always fall asleep to him selling baseball cards. he had a co host who would be so quiet and at awe in seeing don west go on a coke rant

This was actually said? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I look back at what I said, and sometimes I chuckle because I hit things so hard because no matter what we were aiming for, no matter what we envisioned, you don't know until you know," Rhodes said. "You don't know until the lights are on and the red light is blinking and you're off and beaming to television sets across the world. When I speak of sports-centric wrestling, I speak of the wrestling that I grew up on — Jim Crockett Promotions, World Championship Wrestling, WCCW, everything that was available to me in the south and that library that still currently exists. I also speak of the current MMA scene with what the UFC is doing, the current boxing scene in terms of unscripted promos and drama that is existing based on who the people are, or who the people want [them] to think they are. So when it comes to sports-centric wrestling, I consider everything I do — my personally — to be sports-centric. I honor my own identity by presenting myself as such because that's who I am."

Cody Rhodes Explains Why AEW's Product Isn't Just Sports-Centric https://comicbook.com/wwe/news/aew-...jericho-le-dinner-debonair-different-flavors/

I have 1 social media left, and the only reason I have that is to follow the One writer I like that covers the Dolphins.

With that said goofy stuff just falls into my lap from time to time. I feel like at this point it just finds me. Example A linked in.

This broad NEVER talks like this. So WHY is she doing this now... we know why. But this is beyond cringeworthy.

And for booking purposes............ WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS JADE CARGILL?!

You have Brandi (the very top) now paying attention to a no body and a never was. Falling right in line with her husbands terrible booking.

Back
Top Bottom