December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

PAC comes out to a fight and in a short ramp waits for the refs to get in the middle of it :lol:

NXT definitely wasn't good. Looks like I don't have to waste another 2 hours on A&W too.

I'm not the one listening to 12+(potentially an exaggeration) wrestling podcast...

Whatever that means.

The podcasts I listen to are the ones with people who actually have credibility in the wrestling business.

You probably listen to guys in the 40s still at war with acne and wear g unit shirts.

Whatever that means.

The podcasts I listen to are the ones with people who actually have credibility in the wrestling business.

You probably listen to guys in the 40s still at war with acne and wear g unit shirts.
"Everyone's a mark. Who's the biggest? The one guy that thinks he's not."

"Everyone's a mark. Who's the biggest? The one guy that thinks he's not."

Listen, like I told you yesterday, if you have something wrestling related to discuss then by all means let's discuss it. However, I will not go on a back n forth with some hypebeast. Stop trying to make this about me.

Or shall I have to put a 12 hour mute on you again.

Listen, like I told you yesterday, if you have something wrestling related to discuss then by all means let's discuss it. However, I will not go on a back n forth with some hypebeast. Stop trying to make this about me.

Or shall I have to put a 12 hour mute on you again.
This is a wrestling related conversation. I even referenced a wrestler that has been in the business for what, 30yrs?

The point being is you and a lot of ppl don't think they're marks when they're usually the biggest ones & that is okay. "I'm a fan of Kingston now after calling those in the crowd marks." No one not a mark would even know what the means or care enough to type that.

This is a wrestling related conversation. I even referenced a wrestler that has been in the business for what, 30yrs?

The point being is you and a lot of ppl don't think they're marks when they're usually the biggest ones & that is okay. "I'm a fan of Kingston now after calling those in the crowd marks." No one not a mark would even know what the means or care enough to type that.

Terrible analogy.

So you have to be a mark to know who's a mark? Got it.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

1605154233803.png
1605154268144.png

Drake🤔

Back
Top Bottom