December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

h5xkiN.gif

Well then he got in likely from backlash from folks because I remember him saying why Sting shouldn't be on it and he was stuttering to answer.

Anyway, that HoF he got going there is a joke anyway.

In all fairness, it isn't Meltzer putting folks in his own HOF.

There is a voting process that involves others.

But Kenny being in there is premature.

But in general, the WON Hof gives a realistic snapshot of who has dominated the sport over the last 100 years.

What exactly do you find about the HOF joke worthy?

In all fairness, it isn't Meltzer putting folks in his own HOF.

There is a voting process that involves others.

But Kenny being in there is premature.

But in general, the WON Hof gives a realistic snapshot of who has dominated the sport over the last 100 years.

What exactly do you find about the HOF joke worthy?

Because you can't let fans vote.

Can you imagine if Orange ******* Cassidy gets in within the next t few years?

tenor (1).gif

How's dude gonna get into any HOF when he's only had 5 matches worth mentioning? ..And 4 of those were against Okada (who carried him through everything they did together)..

You think Okada deserves it more than the Best Bout Machine!??????????????????

WON HOF is a travesty..It ain't a credible HOF like WWE..I mean you can't call yourself a true Hall Of Fame and NOT have Koko B. Ware, Rikishi, or Hillbilly Jim in there..

I give the WON HOF 1.75/5 Transcendent Meltzers..

Question for Case Case and Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

1. What WOULD make ANY pro wrestling HOF credible?

2. Looking at the people inducted into the WON HOF, would you agree/disagree that is damn near close of an accurate list of the true difference makers in the history of Pro Wrestling?

The list is here.

Well it starts with a voting process..Can't just be 1 person making the call..There should be a specific set of rules for entry..There has to be a process for nomination and induction..

I think the WON hall is more complete and realistic than WWE's for sure..But I'd probably say the Cauliflower Alley Club's HOF is the best one..

Well it starts with a voting process..Can't just be 1 person making the call..There should be a specific set of rules for entry..There has to be a process for nomination and induction..

I think the WON hall is more complete and realistic than WWE's for sure..But I'd probably say the Cauliflower Alley Club's HOF is the best one..

1. But the WON's process isn't 1 person voting Case. Why do you think it is?

2. What makes CAC's HOF more complete and realistic?

Back
Top Bottom