Death Penalty Vol. Do People Deserve To Die For Their Actions?

Not only do I believe in it, I believe that if the evidence is concrete, the person should be killed in the manner that they killed their victim...............

The Day They Are Arrested, By One Of The Victims Family Members.

Not only do I believe in it, I believe that if the evidence is concrete, the person should be killed in the manner that they killed their victim...............

The Day They Are Arrested, By One Of The Victims Family Members.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by MrBrown

They should do 25yrs then death

best of both worlds?
It costs roughly $25,000 to keep a prisoner for a year.  That comes out to $625,000.

You REALLY don't think there's better things America could use that half milli for?

But know one is mentioning how much America profits/benefits from the cheap damn near free labor/workforce recieved from inmates.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by MrBrown

They should do 25yrs then death

best of both worlds?
It costs roughly $25,000 to keep a prisoner for a year.  That comes out to $625,000.

You REALLY don't think there's better things America could use that half milli for?

But know one is mentioning how much America profits/benefits from the cheap damn near free labor/workforce recieved from inmates.

If someone has killed multiple people, i think they should get the death penalty.
i also think that people that rape children should get the death penalty. but thats another topic.
it is an eye for an eye thing, but its justified.
you pay the ultimate price for your actions.

If someone has killed multiple people, i think they should get the death penalty.
i also think that people that rape children should get the death penalty. but thats another topic.
it is an eye for an eye thing, but its justified.
you pay the ultimate price for your actions.

Back
Top Bottom