Death Penalty Vol. Do People Deserve To Die For Their Actions?

YES

Sometimes people do things that they should just NEVER DO. 

A guy rapes, tortures and kills a little girl. KILL HIM 

A person takes pleasure in torturing people and kills people. He  does this to  a dozen people for years. KILL HIM

Everyone shouldnt like a one time murder or a robber but some people should just die for what they did, It cost ALOT OF  MONEY to keep these people under a prison. A bullet and a shovel so tax dollars go to better places

YES

Sometimes people do things that they should just NEVER DO. 

A guy rapes, tortures and kills a little girl. KILL HIM 

A person takes pleasure in torturing people and kills people. He  does this to  a dozen people for years. KILL HIM

Everyone shouldnt like a one time murder or a robber but some people should just die for what they did, It cost ALOT OF  MONEY to keep these people under a prison. A bullet and a shovel so tax dollars go to better places

I believe in the death penalty. I don't believe in justifying it though. Killing is killing. I ain't above it, but I recognize the hypocrisy in claiming that you can right death with death. If anything capital punishment should be carried out on the spot. All that incarceration FOLLOWED by death is just wrong and inhumane. I also undrstand that cap. pun is more so a criminal deterent than anything else..  just a show of force... but I understand. 

I believe in the death penalty. I don't believe in justifying it though. Killing is killing. I ain't above it, but I recognize the hypocrisy in claiming that you can right death with death. If anything capital punishment should be carried out on the spot. All that incarceration FOLLOWED by death is just wrong and inhumane. I also undrstand that cap. pun is more so a criminal deterent than anything else..  just a show of force... but I understand. 

I think in certain circumstances, the death penalty is reasonable. Like that guy that raped and murdered the doctor's family in connecticut. For those that oppose it, how do you feel about that guy getting the death penalty?

I think in certain circumstances, the death penalty is reasonable. Like that guy that raped and murdered the doctor's family in connecticut. For those that oppose it, how do you feel about that guy getting the death penalty?

I'm all for it under the right set of circumstances.

So long as there is overwhelming evidence to prove that an individual is, beyond the shadow of a doubt, guilty of deliberately murdering someone, especially in an abnormally heinous fashion, then I say let 'em die. No appeal.

Prisons are overcrowded as it is, why not free up some space?

I'm all for it under the right set of circumstances.

So long as there is overwhelming evidence to prove that an individual is, beyond the shadow of a doubt, guilty of deliberately murdering someone, especially in an abnormally heinous fashion, then I say let 'em die. No appeal.

Prisons are overcrowded as it is, why not free up some space?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I think its acceptable. If you take a innocent life purposefully, you should die.
Completely agree.

I think some accidents deserve it too like killing someone while driving drunk or texting.
I was watching the AT&T texting PSA and they showed a guy kill a bicyclist and he only got a week in jail and 300 hours of community service.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I think its acceptable. If you take a innocent life purposefully, you should die.
Completely agree.

I think some accidents deserve it too like killing someone while driving drunk or texting.
I was watching the AT&T texting PSA and they showed a guy kill a bicyclist and he only got a week in jail and 300 hours of community service.
indifferent.gif

"an eye for an eye leaves the world blind"

with that being said. yes i agree with the death penalty.
some people are just sick in the head

"an eye for an eye leaves the world blind"

with that being said. yes i agree with the death penalty.
some people are just sick in the head

A raise a question for those that are fully supportive of the death penalty. I'm still on the fence.
What if....what if, the murderer no matter how sick his crime was, says that what he has done is wrong and that he is truthfully sorry for what he has done to the families of who he did harm to.
Not a BS apology, but one where the guy's crying and can't even form words.
Would you still feel that he needs to be executed?
Does everyone deserve forgiveness?

A raise a question for those that are fully supportive of the death penalty. I'm still on the fence.
What if....what if, the murderer no matter how sick his crime was, says that what he has done is wrong and that he is truthfully sorry for what he has done to the families of who he did harm to.
Not a BS apology, but one where the guy's crying and can't even form words.
Would you still feel that he needs to be executed?
Does everyone deserve forgiveness?

i think they should experience the same death/punishment they brought upon their victims....

rapists should be raped, killers should be killed.

maintaining a lowlife in prison for life , feeding him, providing shelter that some poor bastard in the street doest even have is a waste of government money in my eyes.

i think they should experience the same death/punishment they brought upon their victims....

rapists should be raped, killers should be killed.

maintaining a lowlife in prison for life , feeding him, providing shelter that some poor bastard in the street doest even have is a waste of government money in my eyes.

When proven way past guilty, murderers should be shot out back behind the courthouse.

Why the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
I gotta pay part of my checks to feed them?

Give em a quick 2 to the forehead, and bury them so they can go back to the earth.

If you think i'm soundin' a little cruel, I suggest you don't murder people.

When proven way past guilty, murderers should be shot out back behind the courthouse.

Why the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
I gotta pay part of my checks to feed them?

Give em a quick 2 to the forehead, and bury them so they can go back to the earth.

If you think i'm soundin' a little cruel, I suggest you don't murder people.

professor changed my opinion on it.

how can you say killing is wrong when x does it

but its good when the government does it.

if thats the case murderers can just sign up to flip the switch or be executioners.

its all about retribution and life in jail is a great way to make it work if you can guarantee people aren't enjoying their time in the system.

if thats the case murderers can just sign up to flip the switch or be executioners.

its all about retribution and life in jail is a great way to make it work if you can guarantee people aren't enjoying their time in the system.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Then stop looking at it as retribution.

Look at is as removing a dangerous threat from society with minimal monetary expense to society.

Back
Top Bottom