Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Dirty isnt gunna make a long response.
This.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

SeeHe sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He'son here, He has to keep the distance with members because of hisposition or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs tochill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
at capitalizing all the He's
laugh.gif

where do you guys get these images and graphics!?

I'll never stop loving the hilariously creative responses of Niketalkers!

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
at the highly cliché "It's just the internet." comments.

Time is time...and you ain't getting that back. Damn near everyone invests their time on the internet...one way or another.

We all have invested probably countless hours at this place. If Ed or whomever wants to voice something, let them do that.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

This.

SeeHe sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He'son here, He has to keep the distance with members because of hisposition or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs tochill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dirty always seemed koo to me.  I didn't read that first story (The dude goin' away to a bid) from the original post, and if that's true then it's not a good look.  Like someone else in here said though, he's only human.

There's way worse mods on here.  I'm not gonna name him because i'm running out of songs to make names out of, but yeah.

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

Originally Posted by solematic j21

These type of threads reminds me of that dude who started coming back a few minutes after who got banned from his girls username. lol dude was going in.

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would not be able to find it but that #%*% was full of laughs.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by solematic j21

These type of threads reminds me of that dude who started coming back a few minutes after who got banned from his girls username. lol dude was going in.

laugh.gif
  sometimes the mods OD just like that time when some dude did a thread and they lowered his post count to one a day lmaooo so he couldnt write back on his own thread and has to wait till the next day to reply to everyone.

What was the story on this one?

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by Club29

shut up

my thread 02/04/10 6:56 PM

your respnse

02/04/10 6:56 PM

theres no way you saw my thread....came inside and read it ......and came up with your marvelous "shut up" in 59 seconds...................people like you need to get banned for wasting bandwith

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel u Jacob.

but i aint just dirty. its Jrose, that other dude with EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN EVERY SPORT in his sig.

these dudes are NOT "That" dude in real life so they act tough, try and do stuff thats "fair" but fair is only relative to your own opinion.

and i know for a fact that both dirty and jrose have grudges against me.

cause honestly they stuff they banned me for ARE THE SAME THINGS IM DOIN NOW.

but thats just the nature of some people.

if NT was school dirtylicious and jrose would be this guy
2dt6bzs.gif

maldonado:
TheTrapezeSwinger:
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep it movin.
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board talking bout "I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keepit movin."... homie, go swing on a trapeze or something.

Swing and a miss. See, TheTrapezeSwinger wasn't complaining about anyone complaining. He was noting how glad he was that he wasn't complaining about insignificant internet crap.
happy.gif

I'm glad you're glad that your life doesn't suck bad enough to complain about insignificant internet crap, too, Trapeze. I share the same joy.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

I feel u Jacob.

but i aint just dirty. its Jrose, that other dude with EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN EVERY SPORT in his sig.

these dudes are "That" dude in real life so they act tough, try and do stuff thats "fair" but fair is only relative to your own opinion.

and i know for a fact that both dirty and jrose have grudges against me.

cause honestly they stuff they banned me for ARE THE SAME THINGS IM DOIN NOW.

but thats just the nature of some people.

if NT was school dirtylicious and jrose would be this guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@That gif.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
at the highly cliché "It's just the internet." comments.

Time is time...and you ain't getting that back. Damn near everyone invests their time one the internet...on way or another.

We all have invested probably countless hours at this place. If Ed or whomever wants to voice something, let them do that.
Real talk. As for the topic at hand I sort of agree. Dirty has his little idiosyncrasies which at times make it seem like he is riding a high horse but other times he seems pretty level headed. Of all the mods I wouldn't rank him among the worst so I guess it's whatever.

Anyways, look for Meth to chime in with a megalong rant about the value of the staff. This will be followed by Dirty
eyes.gif
response. Followed by a cameo from JRose to ban some randomly.

Dirty has an opinion like everyone else.
Its just the "title" that he holds seems threatening
to some. Guess ur one of them.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

maldonado:
TheTrapezeSwinger:
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep it movin.
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board talking bout "I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keepit movin."... homie, go swing on a trapeze or something.

Swing and a miss. See, TheTrapezeSwinger wasn't complaining about anyone complaining. He was noting how glad he was that he wasn't complaining about insignificant internet crap.
happy.gif

I'm glad you're glad that your life doesn't suck bad enough to complain about insignificant internet crap, too, Trapeze. I share the same joy.
happy.gif

Not riding, but this guy and Memphisboy are the only two cool mods.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isn't that proper grammar when referring to a person?

Back
Top Bottom