Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Dirty isnt gunna make a long response.
This.

See He sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He's on here, He has to keep the distance with members because of his position or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs to chill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
at capitalizing all the He's
laugh.gif

Isn't that proper grammar when referring to a person?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Friday- "Ding ding school's in"

This.

SeeHe sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He'son here, He has to keep the distance with members because of hisposition or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs tochill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Way to kill the lulz you received...

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02
Not riding, but this guy and Memphisboy are the only two cool mods.
Nah, Ant is the probably the coolest mod here.
Dude can shell out jokes but also take them without you being banned.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Stop it 5.

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

maldonado:
TheTrapezeSwinger:
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep it movin.
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out
over an internet message board talking bout "I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out
over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep
it movin."... homie, go swing on a trapeze or something.
Swing and a miss. See, TheTrapezeSwinger wasn't complaining about anyone complaining. He was noting how glad he was that he wasn't complaining about insignificant internet crap.
happy.gif

I'm glad you're glad that your life doesn't suck bad enough to complain about insignificant internet crap, too, Trapeze. I share the same joy.
happy.gif

Not riding, but this guy and Memphisboy are the only two cool mods.

memphisboy and ant is the only cool mod there is, and bastich or however you spell it.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

???

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

This.

See He sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He's on here, He has to keep the distance with members because of his position or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs to chill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Friday- "Ding ding school's in"

He capitalize every He like he was referring to god.

You guys complaining about the mods on here, are you guys on other message boards? Hell, I'll even count ISS.

Obviously, I've been on other message boards and I'm on one other one right now. Almost got banned from it for making a thread in the wrong forum, twice. The second time, a mod sent me a PM on some super-Zeus status, talking about 'We take structure and organization a little more seriously than you think we do, or you're just trying to make a joke of our forums by thinking you can mae threads wherever you want. The next time you make a thread in the wrong forum, you will be IP banned." I was seriously thinking 'It's like THAT?! Two strikes for posting in the wrong forum and I'm IP banned?! This dude needs to come on over to NikeTalk. Our membership would be down to about 34 after his first few hours.
laugh.gif
"

Read what Smedroc said awhile back.
wink.gif
Just chill out and you're good. There's plenty of ways to be entertained on here without being reckless or going against the rules.

Yo! I agree w/ the dirty and his high horse remarks, comments and nature. But I digress, he hasn't been as cocky, arrogant as he used to be years ago. So, there has been improvement. He is a frugal person and he'll let you know that anyway he can, some may find this annoying (i sure did) but he has slowed down from 100mph to 20mph.

You guys complaining about the mods on here, are you guys on other message boards? Hell, I'll even count ISS.

Obviously, I've been on other message boards and I'm on one other one right now. Almost got banned from it for making a thread in the wrong forum, twice. The second time, a mod sent me a PM on some super-Zeus status, talking about 'We take structure and organization a little more seriously than you think we do, or you're just trying to make a joke of our forums by thinking you can mae threads wherever you want. The next time you make a thread in the wrong forum, you will be IP banned." I was seriously thinking 'It's like THAT?! Two strikes for posting in the wrong forum and I'm IP banned?! This dude needs to come on over to NikeTalk. Our membership would be down to about 34 after his first few hours.
laugh.gif
"

Read what Smedroc said awhile back.
wink.gif
Just chill out and you're good. There's plenty of ways to be entertained on here without being reckless or going against the rules.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

I feel u Jacob.

but i aint just dirty. its Jrose, that other dude with EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN EVERY SPORT in his sig.

these dudes are NOT "That" dude in real life so they act tough, try and do stuff thats "fair" but fair is only relative to your own opinion.

and i know for a fact that both dirty and jrose have grudges against me.

cause honestly they stuff they banned me for ARE THE SAME THINGS IM DOIN NOW.

but thats just the nature of some people.

if NT was school dirtylicious and jrose would be this guy

I feel u. It was one time where I thought the mods were really wildin. When people were complaing about Jrose being all beligerent and using racial slurs on @@%*#$@% but the other mods said it didn't matter because it was another board. Then, like a year or 2 ago abunch of nters went to another board and talked about raiding it and such but meth said anyone who does will get banned because what we do on other boards is a reflection of niketalk. Quite the coundrum

Will definitely be checking this out to see how this ends. No one should get banned though IMO, just people voicing opinions...

Originally Posted by thejrob

Will definitely be checking this out to see how this ends. No one should get banned though IMO, just people voicing opinions...

^
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom