Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

Every now an then i sense a whole "im better than you" attitude from what i see him post, but at the same time its not that serious since its just the internet. So i dont know...but i hope you dont get banned OP.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by calikev34

roll.gif

ANARCHY!!!!!!!1

*said in voice from kids in ricky talledega nights movie*
laugh.gif
 you already know
I yell it like that all the time

He's human like everyone else and once several NT'ers blows his head up, make gifs for him, quotes his every word agreeing, etc he feels empowered and the need to embarrass or "son" somebody gets greater.
I've had a few run ins with the guy, I mean he's not somebody I'd kick it with or anything but maybe what he does on NT makes him feel better in the real world. Who knows

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep it movin.
I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board talking bout "I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keepit movin."... homie, go swing on a trapeze or something.

I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes out over an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keep it movin.

Yeah, but I'm sure when you've been banned as many times as Eddo, it starts taking a toll.

I just want to see a huge argument erupt in here
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i think a fair and legit system would be to hold votes for all the mods....that way everyone has a say....if a mod doesn't receive the pre-determined amount of votes, then they should no longer be mods....the ones that do, can remain.....a fair and democratic system...
NT's NEXT TOP MOD.  I like that idea.
niketalk is  more of a dictatorship.  no doubt about it.

I have no clue what's going to happen to OP, but I have a feeling it's not going to be good..

i used to be on this e- rebel stuff aswel but if you dont say stupid $#$+ then you dont get bannned, its simple
laugh.gif

anyway there's more than enough lulz to be had without taking shots at people, posting wreckless $#$+ etc...

These type of threads reminds me of that dude who started coming back a few minutes after who got banned from his girls username. lol dude was going in.

Originally Posted by maldonado

I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board talking bout "I'm glad my life doesn't suck to the point where I'm crying my eyes outover an internet message board and it's mods. OP take your L and keepit movin."... homie, go swing on a trapeze or something.
90075_lolwut.jpg

Originally Posted by maldonado

xzibit-happy.jpg

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i think a fair and legit system would be to hold votes for all the mods....that way everyone has a say....if a mod doesn't receive the pre-determined amount of votes, then they should no longer be mods....the ones that do, can remain.....a fair and democratic system...
Ha, yeah that'd make this board better.
indifferent.gif

Not taking sides but, you dudes saying people gone ride dirty, but like OP said some members are messaging him...kind of sounds like some of you are riding him. 
eyes.gif

One guy stands up...and the sheep get the courage to speak up wow.

with that said...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

These type of threads reminds me of that dude who started coming back a few minutes after who got banned from his girls username. lol dude was going in.

laugh.gif
  sometimes the mods OD just like that time when some dude did a thread and they lowered his post count to one a day lmaooo so he couldnt write back on his own thread and has to wait till the next day to reply to everyone.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom