Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

High horse...as in a giraffe?
nerd.gif

i say u n dirty scrap it out, then post it on youtube, i got $50 on dirty.. and the saints

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

na man this is ******ed. some of these mods be acting up though they be soo damn sarcastic with their replys it gets me tight. i remember i made a thread about where i can hire an assassin -_- and they reduced my lead post count to one per day lol

alien.gif

and shout out to all the nter's BLOWING UP MY PM agreeing with me but are too scared to even show their face because...................well because that will get u banned

"Dude banned me and like 15 others for a week for quoting a pyramid in the S&T forum" ........

"LMAO , dude your getting banned for sure but i agree 100%.Not even gonna front anxious to see what comes of this "

Originally Posted by northdade

i say u n dirty scrap it out, then post it on youtube, i got $50 on dirty.. and the saints
You're gonna lose..............twice.
nerd.gif

We need to break up the oligarchical ways of NT and form a free state of the INTELLECTUALSSSSSS

Workers of the world, UNITE!!!!

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I like Dirty. No, I'm not a rider or anything, but he seems like a cool cat to run with.
like a cool teacher, i feel you
He offers something you don't get everyday to a discussion, almost as if i'm talking to someone from a different mindset.
his input on certain topics is definitely appreciated.  someone who'll show you a different way of thinking of things. tend to agree with him on
He puts people in their places.

yeah, but more often than not when they don't need to be. that "going off to prison thread" was a great example. sometimes the dude is flexin' when he really shouldn't have to be since he already gets respect.

eyes.gif
, hope i don't get banned for this

Back
Top Bottom