Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

ChampionEdition:
I feel u Jacob.

but i aint just dirty. its Jrose, that other dude with EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN EVERY SPORT in his sig.

these dudes are NOT "That" dude in real life so they act tough, try and do stuff thats "fair" but fair is only relative to your own opinion.

and i know for a fact that both dirty and jrose have grudges against me.
What's wrong with people holding grudges? You're holding one against me.
laugh.gif

How do I know? I've had this sig for like a year, year-and-a-half now, maybe a couple years, and there's only one team from 5 different leagues. The part about my 5 favorite teams being my 5 favorite teams while I still have love for other SoCal teams? Like I said, that hasn't been in my sig for nearly a couple years now.

Yet that's how you still reference me, as the guy with every team from every sport, when my sig hasn't resembled that for a couple years.

So again... you're holding a grudge against me, so what's wrong with people holding grudges?
wink.gif

Thing is, I don't give a crap about your damn grudge. E-hate me. Hate me in real life. As it stands, I don't remember your old screen name, I have no idea who you are, and since you're holding grudges against moderators online that don't even know you, then I have no reason to have any idea who you are.
laugh.gif

Gonna look through this thread just wanna say something before it's locked, but I kinda feel where OP is coming from. Him and some of the other mods are borderline disrespectful with some of the things they say, never seem to actually listen to anyone and just reply with arrogant responses most of the time. We are just suppose to accept it because they are the mods and anytime we have a response or something that is not positive to say they flat out tell us "you don't like it there's other forums". Like thats a real #+*%#+ way to treat members that frequent your site, you care enough to moderate and make new rules, but not enough to listen to any input by the actual members. I remember not to long ago your thread would flat out vanish if you were saying something the mods didn't like. Then they got mods like Jrose who say blatantly racist things and will ban you for no reason then insult you through a private message yet they never do anything about it. The sad thing is though that I know even writing any of this is a waste of time, cause we simply don't matter

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF
hx8z04.jpg
That was QUICK, Fam.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You stonefacing me?
Lol na the dude who made the screen shot. lol
Oh,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He did that in like 2 mins...

HAHA, dude jumped out of his chair and went to work on that like there's no tomorrow.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

well said sir.

he thinks hes better than everyone.

well, on NT he is. He has a higher power than you. he can also terminate your ability to post in seconds. so he really is better than us. On NT
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Dirty isnt gunna make a long response.
This.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

SeeHe sounds chill, He said NT is one big family. But it's like when He'son here, He has to keep the distance with members because of hisposition or something. He ain't really all that bad, He just needs tochill. Don't be so quick to go for the juggler.
laugh.gif
at capitalizing all the He's
laugh.gif

Isn't that proper grammar when referring to a person?
Way to kill the lulz you received...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Friday- "Ding ding school's in"
laugh.gif

JerseyShore wrote:

Murdalandhitman wrote:

JerseyShore wrote:

Murdalandhitman wrote:

JerseyShore wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

KICKS OFF wrote:

hx8z04.jpg

That was QUICK, Fam.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You stonefacing me?

Lol na the dude who made the screen shot. lol

Oh,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHA, dude jumped out of his chair and went to work on that like there's no tomorrow.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

well said sir.

he thinks hes better than everyone.

well, on NT he is. He has a higher power than you. he can also terminate your ability to post in seconds. so he really is better than us. On NT
ohwell.gif

more power doesn't equal better.. was hitler better than all those jews because he had the power to terminate them?

Oh,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] @ 2 minutes.. it took me 5 minutes (more than enough time), go back and check. [/color]
smile.gif

i agree 100% with Eddo

but alot of people be on their high horse especially dirty's groupies

but yea the mods need to chill its just the internet

North Tampa will rise
nerd.gif

*waits for "if you dont like it you can leave" etc*

Back
Top Bottom