Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

I have no problem with him, though. He unbanned me when I was banned over something stupid that happen months before hand.

Now Dirty, on the other hand, won't even respond to your PM asking why you were banned.
eyes.gif

Seems like none of these Mods respond to your pms, i already hit up three cause i ordered a NT shirt two months ago and still nothing.
Which shirt?
remember...the new ones are a PRE-order.

if it was one of the older ones.. you have to contact Steez - [email protected]

The one that says NT KNOWS, i already hit him up and still got no respond.
yeah...those are the ones that are PRE-order.  no one has those yet.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

I have no problem with him, though. He unbanned me when I was banned over something stupid that happen months before hand.

Now Dirty, on the other hand, won't even respond to your PM asking why you were banned.
eyes.gif

Seems like none of these Mods respond to your pms, i already hit up three cause i ordered a NT shirt two months ago and still nothing.
Which shirt?
remember...the new ones are a PRE-order.

if it was one of the older ones.. you have to contact Steez - [email protected]

The one that says NT KNOWS, i already hit him up and still got no respond.
yeah...those are the ones that are PRE-order.  no one has those yet.

Do you know when will they have them?

dirty banned me for posting a vid about bmx'ing (bombdown broadway) to be exact which had a few curse words but i dont see the point we all grown men in here.

on the other hand jrose you over reacting son... with that racist comment and cussing.... like that NT'er said i would like to see you do that in somebodys face or mine...

My favorite dirty quote "If you dont like the rules here then go somewhere else"
WE MADE NT...............NOT YOU...........THE PYP'S,THE ROAST'S,THE TWITTER'S. .ILLIONAIRE'S,NINJAHOODS,THUNDERCHUNK'S,HENZ0'S AND EVEN THB.............WE COLLECT SNEAKERS YEA BUT TO HONEST ISS IS A BETTER FORUM FOR SNEAKER HEAD AND IF IT WASNT FOR THE GENERAL FORUM AND MUSIC FOR "STREAMING ILLEGAL MUSIC" THIS FORUM WOULD JUST BE YOU AND CAMERON TALKING ABOUT HIS SATURN

NEWS FLASH YOU DONT OWN NIKETALK DIRTY

I'm just here for the LOLs

and to the dude that said "I hate made at you cookies and some applejuice", that's not kosher fam.

Wow, 19 pages and there was so much traffic just to read the thread, I had a hard time changing pages.

With that said, we all have imperfections (be it folks and administration) we're human not some High IQ AI from the future. Yes, it's not supposed to be 'that serious' but it apparently is so on both levels.

As an adminstrator/mod I wouldn't tolerate stuff either, especially seeing some of the Quickstrikes and roasts threads on folks both here and hearing them from the 'other site'. Some people's feelings do get hurt, whether people like to admit it or not. So as an adminstrator/mod you would want to lock that down as much as you can to avoid more clashing in the future.

As a member, some unruly bans and nonsense would also frustrate me as well. Yeah, there have been times where I've had a debate or a major disagreement with a mod but it wasn't that serious also to get personal on some Kevin Hart 40 Yr Old Virgin "I'mma clap both of yall" steeze. This is my only sn and as far as I know, if I were to get banned I gotta ask myself whether I did deserve it and would I want to be apart of the community again like Lazarus, if it's really worth the trouble?

...I don't know just ranting... *eats popcorn*

Overall, we just gotta keep it moving.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

JRose reminds me of those old WWI IVeteran racist dudes. Hella ignorant and racist but you can't help but laugh at them

like that dude from gran torino 
laugh.gif

I BET HE WONT SEND ME A PM LIKE THAT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

22a15c4662d1870f7b074ccfc236bf74b742f44_t.jpg

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

And if I did, you aren't going to get this account back anyways, dumb #%#!@+. Youhave a long rap sheet on you. This account is officially retired andbanned forlife. How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me. It's not happening this time, the less @%!$*!% that are on my site, is for the better.
JR5

sick.gif
i refuse to believe this one until i see a screen shot of it

i just came in here to say........................................................ DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!

Back
Top Bottom