Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by jomitm

High horse...as in a giraffe?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

giraffe.................as in a popular insult toward asian in the 1500's in east germany ?????..........banned

laugh.gif

Dirty seems cool. He definitely does come off as an elitist with some of his responses.
How is JROSE5 still a mod though? I've never had any run ins with him, but those PMs.
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

this thread is getting ridiculous, me personally have never had a problem with dirty, His comments are sometimes harsh and "smart", but who doesnt. everyone has their own personality.
Now as far a Jrose comments completely unacceptable. His comments are childish, very disrespectful, and somewhat racist in my opinion. Ghetto Hoodrat??? just horrible.
By the way what happened to OP

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

I have no problem with him, though. He unbanned me when I was banned over something stupid that happen months before hand.

Now Dirty, on the other hand, won't even respond to your PM asking why you were banned.
eyes.gif

Seems like none of these Mods respond to your pms, i already hit up three cause i ordered a NT shirt two months ago and still nothing.

jungle bunny???? i was just saying this guy was racist imo, and when i finish posting I see this????
I vote to have him removed

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Really?
First post from Bobby that I didn't laugh it. This is serious. Jungle bunnies?
smh.gif

roll.gif

I've never had a problem with Dirty... for the most part I rarely see him even respond to me... or even seem much of his posts for that matter, and when I do I don't mind.

Heck its the internet.. nobodys posts really bother me.

The only mod I ever had problems with was JRose over a Fantasy football thread... dude kept finding it necessary to make a new thread every week which was annoying as hell to me...his reasoning was so the thread doesn't get to long.... but wait.. the yankees thread was like 500 pages?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

I have no problem with him, though. He unbanned me when I was banned over something stupid that happen months before hand.

Now Dirty, on the other hand, won't even respond to your PM asking why you were banned.
eyes.gif

Seems like none of these Mods respond to your pms, i already hit up three cause i ordered a NT shirt two months ago and still nothing.
Which shirt?
remember...the new ones are a PRE-order.

if it was one of the older ones.. you have to contact Steez - [email protected]

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by solematic j21

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

eyes.gif

Which shirt?
remember...the new ones are a PRE-order.

if it was one of the older ones.. you have to contact Steez - [email protected]

The one that says NT KNOWS, i already hit him up and still got no respond.

Yo Dirty you are obviously looking over this thread right now. Any of you mods gonna respond to this JRose stuff?? I understand your jobs are to make sure stuff like that doesn't happen even in the smallest instances and that is why you ban us all the time. How is this gonna go without any response?? There's no way someone who is always takin a stand against racism is cool with this...

one of these fools banned me for having an innapropiate acct name, which they ok'd when i first applied to niketalk...

Originally Posted by 0cks

JRose blacked out on homie
laugh.gif

I guess he's ok in my book, helped me get back on after my banishment.|

Dirty is smarter than like 99% of ya'll....he's also older than 99% of ya'll so it is what it is.

Me too....I explained how dude was pissing me off and he felt what i was sayin.
We talked on aim for a good 20 minutes about random stuff then he was like i seem like a stand up guy and gave my account back.

Mods arent gods or immortal.They have feelings and opinions AND skeletons in their closet like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I've never had a problem with Dirty... for the most part I rarely see him even respond to me... or even seem much of his posts for that matter, and when I do I don't mind.

Heck its the internet.. nobodys posts really bother me.

The only mod I ever had problems with was JRose over a Fantasy football thread... dude kept finding it necessary to make a new thread every week which was annoying as hell to me...his reasoning was so the thread doesn't get to long.... but wait.. the yankees thread was like 500 pages?
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Club, I was under the impression YOU wanted to be MY friend.
Ima look for those PMs you sent me.

Back
Top Bottom