Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Dirty really seems to get under some of ya'll skin
laugh.gif
apparently so.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm not even gonna say the lame's name.

But how do you BAN me because of something said in a NT AIM chat?

But you turn right around and drop mad racial slurs on 'another' website?

That herb loves to ban people for nonsense, I'm not gonna say who I'm talking about.. but %@#*%$ know.
laugh.gif
With a description as detailed as this, you might as well have given his name.
laugh.gif

Highlight of this thread is Club29 getting sonned, cant say I was expecting some %+%% like that.

Mods are regular people and posters though. You dudes need to master the art of arguing with them at a level where youre not breaking any rules.

I think deep down, you like me and want to be my friend.

If you admit it, i might let you

That's brilliance that is reminiscent of muscle68 and the late, great, Big Fame One.

Thank you, sir.

That said:
  • Mark Coleman vs. Randy Couture
  • Nate Marquardt vs. Chael Sonnen
  • Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago
  • Demian Maia vs. Dan Miller
  • Matt Serra vs. Frank Trigg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

well said sir.

he thinks hes better than everyone.
Why do you and OP care so much

Sad
Why do YOU care that they care?

Trying to be the cool guy in every thread whose above everyone else? "I'm too cool to care"

You think you're better than him?

Dirty def. seems like the coolest admin IMO. very reasonable dude. only seen him ban people when they truly deserve it. no d-ride...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You guys complaining about the mods on here, are you guys on other message boards? Hell, I'll even count ISS.

Obviously, I've been on other message boards and I'm on one other one right now. Almost got banned from it for making a thread in the wrong forum, twice. The second time, a mod sent me a PM on some super-Zeus status, talking about 'We take structure and organization a little more seriously than you think we do, or you're just trying to make a joke of our forums by thinking you can mae threads wherever you want. The next time you make a thread in the wrong forum, you will be IP banned." I was seriously thinking 'It's like THAT?! Two strikes for posting in the wrong forum and I'm IP banned?! This dude needs to come on over to NikeTalk. Our membership would be down to about 34 after his first few hours.
laugh.gif
"

Read what Smedroc said awhile back.
wink.gif
Just chill out and you're good. There's plenty of ways to be entertained on here without being reckless or going against the rules.
i just wanted to give a special "i'll spit in ya face if i ever see you in real life" shoutout to the mods over at iss. not all of them but some of them and the admin can go to hell covered in fish grease.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"You were just being conceived when I hit 100 posts" *DEAD* *DEAD* *DEAD* *DEAD* *DEAD* *DEAD* *DEAD*

roll.gif
this dude was on some moe green "i was making my bones while you were still bangin cheerleaders kid"

22a15c4662d1870f7b074ccfc236bf74b742f44_t.jpg

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

And if I did, you aren't going to get this account back anyways, dumb #%#!@+. Youhave a long rap sheet on you. This account is officially retired andbanned forlife. How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me. It's not happening this time, the less @%!$*!% that are on my site, is for the better.
JR5

sick.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

22a15c4662d1870f7b074ccfc236bf74b742f44_t.jpg

JRose5

off_line.gif
685 Kudos

And if I did, you aren't going to get this account back anyways, dumb #%#!@+. Youhave a long rap sheet on you. This account is officially retired andbanned forlife. How you you like that 'my #%#!@+'. I swear some of you jungle bunnies always try to get over on me. It's not happening this time, the less @%!$*!% that are on my site, is for the better.
JR5

sick.gif
jungle bunnies?
mad.gif

wow if those pms are real...lost all respect for that guy. (also I think he shouldn't be a MOD(if true)...not good person to represent this board as NT MOD)
tired.gif

OD at its finest. smh.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude JRose5.

I have no problem with him, though. He unbanned me when I was banned over something stupid that happen months before hand.

Now Dirty, on the other hand, won't even respond to your PM asking why you were banned.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom