Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

I posted some screens of some PMs JRose sent me once and got banned because of what JRose said in them.
laugh.gif

That said.....it's still just an internet message board. Who cares if some stranger who you'll likely never meet has a pompous attitude on some message board?

It's not real life. IT's just the internet. Not that serious.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ jungle bunny

And I bet the mods gonna let it rock :l
Of course.
Some dude called another dude a "spook" in a thread but dude didn't get banned, let alone a warning. In the ROC, it says you'll be banned for racial slurs.
Now had he said a derogatory name for an Asian person, dude would have been banned on the spot.
Yeah, I said it.
*kanye shrug*

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the pms

"jungle bunnys" though? really?

We all should boycott NT until Jrose's mod privileges are revoked.

IMO dirty is cool, he's got certain rules he needs to abide by and so he doesn't allow nonsense, that's just the way things are, we can't have anarchy on niketalk. I personally see arrogance in many poster's comments not just dirty's so it isn't like he should be isolated and scrutinized for that reason.

Jrose on the otehr hand should definitely be banned for the racist/insulting things he said.
smh.gif

I remember when dirty banned me on the pyp for quoting the guy with the big head.
I believe it was a month for it! That was pretty harsh

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ jungle bunny

And I bet the mods gonna let it rock :l
Of course.
Some dude called another dude a "spook" in a thread but dude didn't get banned, let alone a warning. In the ROC, it says you'll be banned for racial slurs.
Now had he said a derogatory name for an Asian person, dude would have been banned on the spot.
Yeah, I said it.
*kanye shrug*

this is so true. 

dude would have been banned and whoever posted above him and below him
smh.gif

seriously though, jungle bunny? but you idolize an African american basketball player. thats shallow and ignorant. This is on some "do the right thing" "who's ya favorite movie star, who's ya favorite basketball player, who's ya favorite rock star." type $@@. God don't like ugly, thats @#+%!# up your a racist JRose

Back
Top Bottom