Dear Dirty.....Get off your high horse

SO ARE NONE OF THESE MODS GOING TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THESE BLATANTLY RACIST JROSE5 PMS? DIRTY I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i dont know why dirty is jumping around this JRose stuff...why dont you come out and clear the air dirty, instead of talking about t-shirts that only one person cares about.....why dont you address the issue that has everyone concerned.....i mean, did you know about it, and now its finally out, you are just going to avoid it??.....

mods is goin to work in here right now.. mad posts are vanishing in thin air. how are dudes getting threatened with bans for using the term "snow bunny" in a thread about woman but this cornball is calling dudes jungle bunnies and it's all good though?

0cks wrote:
Dirty is smarter than like 99% of ya'll....he's also older than 99% of ya'll so it is what it is.

Y'all? You say that like you're not on NT. I guess if you're gonna take sides its best to ignore your morals and ride the winner's coat tail. And, for the record, I don't think either half of your statement is true.
So Authentic wrote:
Dirty def. seems like the coolest admin IMO. very reasonable dude. only seen him ban people when they truly deserve it. no d-ride...
You say that like OP brought up banning people.
northdade wrote:
i got $50 on the saints

money line or +5? after the BS Report, i'm thinking sharper, manning and garcon for MVP, saints money line and the under. i realize those are conflicting bets but live w/it.
Bottom line is Dirty has his opinion, and he's entitled to it. I don't always agree w/it, and I def disagree w/his delivery sometimes. But I can say that about most of the people on this board. The only reason I even remember anything Dirty says is b/c he's been a mod for years and his SN doesn't change thrice daily like too many people on this board.

I barely see JRose post anymore. I do remember when it used to be the Goonies vs. JRose. Or was it team kufi smacka? Either way, general was straight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s in those days. Great saga in the NT timeline...
smokin.gif

On the real, JRose needs to get booted from NT. Admins know it. Dude is a OBVIOUS racist.
indifferent.gif
They just gonna let it slide like always though.

The people deemed "moderators" should have terms on a rotational basis.  I find it hard to believe JRose5 is still a moderator when it's 100% evident that he has a strong bias, how is this not a conflict? 

Dirty, I'm curious to know why when I make a thread about what happened to "Oldman Wearing Nikes" with his scheme of ripping people off for denim dunks you found it necessary to lock that post.  What rule of NikeTalk was that against?  Remember how before you were you moderator you went around on your own campaign trying to become a mod, now that was funny
roll.gif

I'm not sure how some of you can take the guy serious with the number of posts he has, what job allows that during the day?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

how did this go from page 23 to 21 in 6 seconds?
nerd.gif

Yuku's a piece of #$%#. I keep seeing things from like 45 minutes ago too.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

SO ARE NONE OF THESE MODS GOING TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THESE BLATANTLY RACIST JROSE5 PMS? DIRTY I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Every mod/admin has that "I'm better/smarter/wiser than you" attitude in here except for Method Man.

You guys complaining about the mods on here, are you guys on other message boards? Hell, I'll even count ISS.

Obviously, I've been on other message boards and I'm on one other one right now. Almost got banned from it for making a thread in the wrong forum, twice. The second time, a mod sent me a PM on some super-Zeus status, talking about 'We take structure and organization a little more seriously than you think we do, or you're just trying to make a joke of our forums by thinking you can mae threads wherever you want. The next time you make a thread in the wrong forum, you will be IP banned." I was seriously thinking 'It's like THAT?! Two strikes for posting in the wrong forum and I'm IP banned?! This dude needs to come on over to NikeTalk. Our membership would be down to about 34 after his first few hours.
laugh.gif
"

Read what Smedroc said awhile back.
wink.gif
Just chill out and you're good. There's plenty of ways to be entertained on here without being reckless or going against the rules.

What's wrong with people holding grudges? You're holding one against me.
laugh.gif

How do I know? I've had this sig for like a year, year-and-a-half now, maybe a couple years, and there's only one team from 5 different leagues. The part about my 5 favorite teams being my 5 favorite teams while I still have love for other SoCal teams? Like I said, that hasn't been in my sig for nearly a couple years now.

Yet that's how you still reference me, as the guy with every team from every sport, when my sig hasn't resembled that for a couple years.

So again... you're holding a grudge against me, so what's wrong with people holding grudges?
wink.gif

Thing is, I don't give a crap about your damn grudge. E-hate me. Hate me in real life. As it stands, I don't remember your old screen name, I have no idea who you are, and since you're holding grudges against moderators online that don't even know you, then I have no reason to have any idea who you are.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom