*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

roll.gif
at the vid

From reading his twitter, I think this fool honestly believes he's untouchable. This isn't 2005, no one's on your ****

On a sidenote, now the team can finally have some real cohesion... until the trade deadline.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Zo also hates European players.

not to mention he use to pm me racial slurs because im half latino and half black...

he also made fun of Kobe and his wifes miscarriage....

its really sad and quite pathetic how someone over 30 years old can be so ignorant, that guys is just sad

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Someone needs to glue Gilberts mouth permanently shut. He hasn't shut up since he came into the NBA. Attention wh.0.re. + I always knew in the back of my mind that his mouth/stupid actions would eventually get him into some serious trouble.

10curh4.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Bring back ZoDogg. Dude was cool with me.
laugh.gif
@*@# ZoDogg. He's been rightfully banned. Dude has spewed hate speech for years. All that hick needs is a white hood and his uniform will becomplete.

Originally Posted by Proshares

The hell we trying to bring back Zo for? @#*+ that
laugh.gif
exactly....fools are trippin up in here....

niketalk aint no zoo. no %$$%$+$ free day passes round here

Proshares:
The hell we trying to bring back Zo for? @#*+ that
laugh.gif

Thank you. Don't know what the hell has gotten into my Laker brethren.
laugh.gif
We lose a few games and Pau goes down and these dudes start talking straightnonsense.

The two players had been arguing during a card game on the Wizards' flight back from Phoenix Dec. 19, and the dispute spilled into the team locker room at Verizon Center before practice two days later. Arenas has acknowledged bringing his handguns to the arena and displaying them in the locker room that morning in what he maintained was a playful gesture aimed at his teammate.

According to two first-hand accounts of the confrontation, Crittenton responded to Arenas's action -- which included laying the four unloaded weapons in Crittenton's cubicle with a note that read, "Pick One" -- by brandishing his own firearm, loading a clip of ammunition into the gun and cocking the weapon.

Two of the five people in the room that morning, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Arenas had originally not disclosed Crittenton's action to protect the little-used guard from prosecution and had told Crittenton he would assume full responsibility for the actions of both players that day.

New findings, full article from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/06/AR2010010605167.html

for as dumb as Gil has been acting, at least he didn't pull a Mike Vick and lie about it.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

brandishing his own firearm, loading a clip of ammunition into the gun and cocking the weapon.

Two of the five people in the room that morning, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Arenas had originally not disclosed Crittenton's action to protect the little-used guard from prosecution and had told Crittenton he would assume full responsibility for the actions of both players that day.

eek.gif

From the article posted a couple posts up:

The dispute between Arenas and Crittenton began on the team plane during a popular card game between players called "Boo-ray." Crittenton lost roughly $1,100 to JaVale McGee, a Wizards center, in the game, according to a player who watched the game and who also spoke on condition of anonymity. Crittenton, already angry over a dispute over the game's rules, became irate when Arenas began needling him.

Their barbs escalated to a point where Arenas, smiling, said he would blow up Crittenton's car, according to two players on the flight, who requested anonymity. Crittenton replied that he would shoot Arenas in his surgically repaired knee.

Walking into the locker room two days after the dispute on the team plane, according to two witnesses, Arenas laid out the guns in Crittenton's locker. Two other teammates eventually sauntered in and, while Arenas was writing the note in front of Crittenton's cubicle, in walked Crittenton, according to their account.

Asking Arenas what he was doing, Arenas replied, "If you want to shoot me, I'd just thought I'd make it easy for you." As other teammates laughed, Crittenton crumpled up the paper, tossed one of Arenas's guns across the room, where it bounced in front of a team trainer, and said he didn't need any of Arenas' firearms because he had his own, according to the witness accounts.

Crittenton then drew his weapon, loaded the clip into the chamber and cocked the bar, the witnesses said.

Neither witness said the gun was ever pointed at Arenas, but both said Crittenton began singing as he held the gun.

Arenas began laughing, the witnesses said, telling Crittenton, "Look at that little shiny gun," as two other players slowly retreated to the training room.

ad_label_leftjust.gif

if gil is suspended, why isnt critterton (yea he wasnt getting any mins)? that money would actually hurt critterton's pockets. either way, bad for wiz

i think this suspension is gonna be awhile, maybe carry over to next season also
ohwell.gif

My dude Critt got caught up in all this dumb *@#+ and now, he'll probably get the business from Stern too
tired.gif

Bad enough that he aint getting any oppurtunity this season, now after this, teams gonna look at him as a head case.
tired.gif

Back then, I wish we'd kept dude and traded farmar instead...felt like he'd be a far better player than JFarm.

Back
Top Bottom