*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

smh.gif
Javaris is nuts

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^wow.. Gil is just a clown, but Crittenton actually sounds like an unstable #$* dude.

this dude actually loaded and cocked the gun? why hasnt Stern gone after him instead of focusing all the attention on Gilbert?

I don't think Stern's ever heard of Critterton.
laugh.gif

anybody know if Gil is lookin at some time tho??...I mean i know he is gonna get it from the league of course but on the legal end if the guns had a permit nall that...is he lookin at time?

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

From the article posted a couple posts up:

The dispute between Arenas and Crittenton began on the team plane during a popular card game between players called "Boo-ray." Crittenton lost roughly $1,100 to JaVale McGee, a Wizards center, in the game, according to a player who watched the game and who also spoke on condition of anonymity. Crittenton, already angry over a dispute over the game's rules, became irate when Arenas began needling him.

Their barbs escalated to a point where Arenas, smiling, said he would blow up Crittenton's car, according to two players on the flight, who requested anonymity. Crittenton replied that he would shoot Arenas in his surgically repaired knee.

Walking into the locker room two days after the dispute on the team plane, according to two witnesses, Arenas laid out the guns in Crittenton's locker. Two other teammates eventually sauntered in and, while Arenas was writing the note in front of Crittenton's cubicle, in walked Crittenton, according to their account.

Asking Arenas what he was doing, Arenas replied, "If you want to shoot me, I'd just thought I'd make it easy for you." As other teammates laughed, Crittenton crumpled up the paper, tossed one of Arenas's guns across the room, where it bounced in front of a team trainer, and said he didn't need any of Arenas' firearms because he had his own, according to the witness accounts.

Crittenton then drew his weapon, loaded the clip into the chamber and cocked the bar, the witnesses said.

Neither witness said the gun was ever pointed at Arenas, but both said Crittenton began singing as he held the gun.

Arenas began laughing, the witnesses said, telling Crittenton, "Look at that little shiny gun," as two other players slowly retreated to the training room.

ad_label_leftjust.gif
They're lucky the gun wasn't loaded. That could of had a real bad ending.

Guns usually need the trigger to be pulled in order to go off.

nycknicks105:
Why is all the attention being focused on Arenas?
Because he has drawn all the attention to himself. You seen the pic of Crittendon pointing finger guns at people outside Walmart? Or the clip ofhim driving and doing the little 'bang' thing with his thumb at some random dude filming him? You seen those?

Me neither.

You don't want everyone looking at you? Don't be an attention @##@%.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^wow.. Gil is just a clown, but Crittenton actually sounds like an unstable #$* dude.

this dude actually loaded and cocked the gun? why hasnt Stern gone after him instead of focusing all the attention on Gilbert?

I don't think Stern's ever heard of Critterton.
laugh.gif

anybody know if Gil is lookin at some time tho??...I mean i know he is gonna get it from the league of course but on the legal end if the guns had a permit n all that...is he lookin at time?

i think gil could get a slight sentence cause of the crazy handgun laws in DC.

cause OF COURSE he ain't have no permit, and they weren't registered... i mean who REALLY gets guns the legal way?
laugh.gif

everybody got a hammer in dc, they're wayyy too easy to get out here jo

Sad to see some of the Wizards players talking to the paper about what happened in the locker room.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Sad to see some of the Wizards players talking to the paper about what happened in the locker room.
it's sad that some of their co-workers decided to bring guns to work.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The dispute between Arenas and Crittenton began on the team plane during a popular card game between players called "Boo-ray." Crittenton lost roughly $1,100 to JaVale McGee, a Wizards center, in the game, according to a player who watched the game and who also spoke on condition of anonymity. Crittenton, already angry over a dispute over the game's rules, became irate when Arenas began needling him.

Their barbs escalated to a point where Arenas, smiling, said he would blow up Crittenton's car, according to two players on the flight, who requested anonymity. Crittenton replied that he would shoot Arenas in his surgically repaired knee.

Walking into the locker room two days after the dispute on the team plane, according to two witnesses, Arenas laid out the guns in Crittenton's locker. Two other teammates eventually sauntered in and, while Arenas was writing the note in front of Crittenton's cubicle, in walked Crittenton, according to their account.

Asking Arenas what he was doing, Arenas replied, "If you want to shoot me, I'd just thought I'd make it easy for you." As other teammates laughed, Crittenton crumpled up the paper, tossed one of Arenas's guns across the room, where it bounced in front of a team trainer, and said he didn't need any of Arenas' firearms because he had his own, according to the witness accounts.

Crittenton then drew his weapon, loaded the clip into the chamber and cocked the bar, the witnesses said.

Neither witness said the gun was ever pointed at Arenas, but both said Crittenton began singing as he held the gun.

Arenas began laughing, the witnesses said, telling Crittenton, "Look at that little shiny gun," as two other players slowly retreated to the training room.

ad_label_leftjust.gif

Wait what? The force of throwing a gun can cause the firing pin in the gun to ignite the primer which is the same as pulling a trigger. You neverheard of accidental discharges?

It's clear from this article that Arenas was just clowning while Crittenton is bugged out, yet Gillie is taking all the fault. So what if heis poking fun at the situation. CRITTENTON was straight ready to SHOOT the damn thing. Also, initially, it was thought that Gillie was saying "pickwhich one you want me to shoot you with" but that was CLEARLY not the case as Gillie was JOKINGLY saying, "pick which gun you want to shoot MEwith."

BUT, of course since nobody has HEARD of Crittenton, Gillie is taking all the blame.

Some of yall really trying tili defend Gil?

Gil is getting the blame for the way he acted after the event.

And when is playing with a gun ever a joke to start off with?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Deuce King

it's sad that some of their co-workers decided to bring guns to work.

I agree.

People are confused why there's no heat on Crit right now?
ohwell.gif

Where are the 57 tweets from Crit about the event? Where are the quotes from him talkin about it every day? Where is the vid of him holstering during a game? Now where is the pics of him six shooting his teammates with his fingers?

THAT'S why no one has jumped all over Crit yet, but don't worry, Stern will get to him, you can be assured of that.

Stern was being patient and waiting for the investigation to get done with Gil, but then Gil started actin foolish, and Stern dropped the hammer immediately.

Crit will get his soon enough, just be patient.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Big J 33

ad_label_leftjust.gif
Wait what? The force of throwing a gun can cause the firing pin in the gun to ignite the primer which is the same as pulling a trigger. You never heard of accidental discharges?

Yeah but most pistols now have a firing pin block/safety, which would prevent that. Not saying it doesn't happen, because of course it can,but it's not like people think in the movies where every gun that's ever dropped automatically fires.

I know everybody seen the pre game pics..my teammate thought to break the tention we should do that..but this is gettn way to much
From Gillie's twitter for people wondering why he did what he did during the pregame. Take it how you want.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I know everybody seen the pre game pics..my teammate thought to break the tention we should do that..but this is gettn way to much
From Gillie's twitter for people wondering why he did what he did during the pregame. Take it how you want.

Where's the end of that tweet?
nerd.gif

Either the Wizards are as ignorant/dumb as I always thought they were, or they were deliberately trying to get rid of Gil. Pick one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ people sincerely sticking up for Gil and damning Stern's actions. Some of you are just as stupid as Agent Zero himself.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom