DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

They already showed batman and confirmed he is in the film. Why don't they show Bens name on the posters credits?
cause he's not that big in the movie and they probably don't want people to think that this is his movie.
They had Momoa all in the early BvS promo stuff and dude's entire part of the film fits in a single gif so idk

Based on the Batfleck reaction i'd imagine they'll start playing up the Batman bits, especially if the Umberto tweet about the screenings is true
He asked for Batfleck to get billing on the poster. Promo stuff or not, he shouldn't get that if he's a glorified cameo.
I took that as just general promo but i see.

Probably weird money reasons involved tbh. If you get billing on the poster i'd like to think you also have to do press for the film and he wouldn't want to do that for about 10 minutes of screentime

I'm kind of surprised how this film is being sold with Harley/Margot as the Lead. Will is getting like 3rd billing
Will Smith's recent films have been bombs, so they're right to give him that billing.

I still have no idea why he signed on to do this film. Robbie yambs that good?

nerd.gif

It's almost as if, in movies fun...is..a...good thing?

Not really into stripper Harley costume but I get what they are doing.

View media item 1989166

Dwayne sounds like an NTer
The Rock has always known when he has taken a L. He knew how to bounce back from the few he has taken though. Lets see if he gets WB/DC to follow his example.

Yeah that might help like I said in my reply to amel.

But to me Snyder films pre-BvS have all been focus on the style with no substance and not good because of it. The exception has always been 300 because he basically adapted word for word panel to scene. I'll put aside Watchmen which ppl tend to disagree with me about it (if anything that's more similar to BvS with how he tried to cram 12 issues of plot in to one movie). I kinda just think of how bad MOS was.

It'll be interesting if the editing problems get addressed though. Cuz I dunno whose fault that was still. Was it the editor ******* up or Snyder trying to do his best with a bad script?

Who's watching the MTV awards? Rock dressed as Samoan Superman and Kevin Hart dressed as Black Batman calling out all the Marvel heroes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He did mention Black Adam is coming

Last edited:
the sequencing of the the scenes isn't on the editor, that's more than likely a product of the script.
Editors also get their go of how and when a scene gets cut to transition to the next scene though.

If it's a really good editor they can make use of editing some of the sequences as well.
View media item 1989248
this entire thread is pretty funny

"With great power, comes great genocide" :lol:

Damn near spit out my water when I saw this,

View media item 1989251

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The most recent trailer is probably my favorite trailer of all the SS trailers so far. I think I'm more impressed with the way the footage was cut and organized than the actual footage themselves though.

They're definitely trying to sell us on the movie being unlike the other DCEU movies with the more upbeat music and the humor. I'm just unconvinced that the movie they're trying to sell us is the movie we're going to get.

I'm just hoping the movie is short and shows a lot of Harley Quinn and has more action than dream sequences. My bar is low. Just give me that and anything else is icing on the cake :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom